Announcements

Hello readers

This announcement is let you all know about my this fanfiction based on the serial ISHQBAAAZ. This serial is one of my favourite and had a unique concept and angle of love. I had take the story from a story arc. The characters and the plot will be different.

The novel will be very unique and keeping you all at the edge of your seats.

I only say sorry for not updating or starting this story any sooner. As i was busy in my life and kind of stuck with some personal issues.

I start writing this fanfiction in 2020 on a whim, to be very frank. But, i didn't go further because i am a lazy bumb, now i am making a comeback and update this novel it might be finish real soon without any interruption.

First one :-

The stroy will go with the plot i set it. but all the sugesstion welcomed over here please suggest as much as you can

Second one:-

The update schedule will be

3-4 chapters per week

Third one :-

My story consist of small chapters as its is a fan fic

Fourth one:-

102 views a huge for naive and immature story writer like me. I am greateful for all the reader. I am not someone who begs or request for the view and vote you like it? Vote it. Love it? Share it! That it. I know it can be frustrating when writers start asking for the vote and view from the readers and didn't add the chapters just because they though reader own them. I also a reader and i cam relate and feel. I know how frustated we become when story didn't get update. I am writer and i am writing this fanfic so that i can read whenever i want to, i am unable to find a story with similar plot and also to know my readers view on my thoughts. Believe me! I am sharing my story and thoughts with you all.

And YES THE UPDATE SCHDULE WILL START FROM NEXT WEEK AM UPLOADING AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN.... SO ENJOY