27: My Shirt, My Girl

Natalies POV
The aroma of the air had changed from wilderness, to cumin and mint filled my nose. I straightened out my hair as I peeked into the kitchen, and there he was the man I had kissed yesterday. His shirt had become see-through from the humidity in the air and he paced around the room as if he looked nervous. I straightened my necklace and made my way over to the kitchen.

"How has your meal of the century turned out?", I spoke as his blue eyes turned to mine and he smiled with ever so simplicity. His eyes racked my curves and hips, as he brushed his hair in between his delicate fingers.

"You look beautiful", he moved closer to me as his hands interlocked with mine and he smiled as his eyes locked with mine.

"thank you", I muttered as his hands traced mine. He bended over as his head became aligned to mine, his lips pierced mine. His fingers roamed my hair as his tongue dived into my mouth. I let go suddenly as he leaned back and looked into my eyes for a reason why.

"We should probably eat, now wouldn't want this meal of a century to get cold", he nodded slightly as he walked to the stove and I followed him. I put out two plates and forks and spoons as I was going to set the table, I sat down as I grabbed the napkins and arranged them neatly. I sunk into the chair as he brought over the dishes, his smile as I looked at the dish broadened.

"Now before you ask what is it, It's neapolitan pizza, just try it you'll love it.", I picked up a slice of it as his eyes followed the piece of pizza's journey to my mouth. I bit into the crispy crust, as the sauces just melted in my mouth, I let out a slight moan as I heard a light laugh come from Nolan. I opened my eyes to see Nolan sitting down and him just laughing crazily at my loving of his food, and the strange sounds I had made.

"Hm, someone liked it huh", he joked, as I slapped his arm and he looked shocked. He shook it off with a laugh as my smile formed and stayed there as he looked drool worthy.

"What was that for?", he said as I just shook my head and he picked up a piece. He moved his chair in as he placed another piece on my plate as he just watched me eat.

"please tell me your not going to watch me eat", I put down my piece as I took his piece and grabbed his neck, as he opened his mouth and I put a piece and he bit into it.

"good, right I know the chef", I winked at him as he rushed off to the foyer, as he grabbed glasses and came back with a bottle of wine. He placed a wine glass in front of me as I glanced across the wine bottle. He screwed the bottle open as he began pouring it into mine.

"Oh I don't...", he looked confused at me as he stopped pouring and left my glass the way it was. He looked at me as I could tell he thought back to that night, he picked me up at the bar.

"That night was a one time thing, i'm a lightweight, even for wine", he chuckled as I could tell he was going back to when I was throwing myself at him.

"Just try a bit with the pizza", he suggested as I took a bite and sipped the wine, they complimented each other well and it reminded me of my moms favorite wine.

"It's amazing", I spoke softly as he took a bite and took a sip. He nodded his head as he looked puzzled by something.

"I like you, Nataliá and I want to see where this goes, I know we're married but can we start over", his words surprised me as I remembered all the times he had hurt me but the times he had been there for me. He surprised me in every way possible.

"I want that too", the words shot out of my mouth as I surprised myself, I guess my mind and my heart decided for me. His hand brushed against mine as he stood up. He went to the ballroom as I could hear the soft music in the background, he came back and extended his hand to me as I took it as he pulled me along to the ballroom. His hand stroked mine as he brought me closer to the echoing of the song. His soft touch electrocuted my skin, his fingers did a dance on my buzzing skin, making them even more alive than they already were. His eyes followed my fingers trail against his arms. His eyes followed mine as his breath became closer to mine, his soft lips brushed against my own as his hands went and fumbled with my hair. He massages my scalp as his tongue explored my moth with every desire of wanting more.

The kiss became more intense, more intense than any I've ever had, considering they were all with one person.  My hands went to his back as he lifted my legs up in the air and his hands held me in place, he carried me as his face still attached to my slender lips, he explored for more something I couldn't give him.

I let go as I backed away, his hands had went to my things, he wanted more than I could ever give him. He looked for worry in my over shocked eyes.

"Did I do something wrong", he asked as he grabbed ahold of my hands and massaged then gracefully.

"I-I'm a virgin", I spoke those words as he held my fingers tighter and I closed my eyes tight.

"I want your first to be special", the words that flew out of his mouth surprised me, as I would believe he would leave me.

"I want it with you", I spoke softly as he smiled, and I saw his eyes glisten as his fingers trailed along my back. He tucked me into bed as he gently kissed my forehead, inhaling all of his scent. He removed his shirt as he threw it on the bed, directed at me. He left the room as I started undressing, there I was in a bra and a pair of shorts, I grabbed the grey t-shirt as I put it on and inhaled his scent, it smelled like safety.

The bathroom door unlatched as I jumped into bed, hoping to not make a peep. He made his way over to the bed as he lifted the covers. I felt his blaring eyes staring and lusting over me.

"Can I hold you", his voice picked up as I knew that wasn't something he asked. I nodded my head as his eyes raked my body in his t-shirt.

"My shirt, my girl", his lusty voice echoed as he latched onto my body feeling all the crevices that were being covered by his t-shirt.

"I'm glad I kissed you back", I whispered as his head nestled in my hair and he whispered, "me too".