43: All The Things I Never Said

Natalie's POV
He hates me I interfered with something, I shouldn't have, but he promised me no secrets and sometimes you just have to unravel those secrets on your own. He's on a suicide mission and he knows it. And that's why I've been trying to turn this goddamn boat around.

"I SAID TURN THE BOAT AROUND", I yelled at the captain as he held onto the shift as I ordered him to turn it around, Nolan was being stupid, and careless, and selfish.

"Natalie, you need to calm down", hands rubbed my back as nothing calmed down, my burning anger only intensified as I listened to the shushes that were supposedly gonna calm me down.

"How am I supposed to be calm right now", I yelled as I turned my back towards the captain as I stared into Avery's grieving eyes.

"You just need too, please", she only made me angrier as I brushed her off and made my way downstairs. Tyler bumped into me as I knew he knew a way to get off this boat.

"Tell me that I'm wrong", I stopped as he passed me, he stopped after hearing my words.

"What?", he asked, and I knew he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Tell me that Nolan's safe in a car or a home, tel-tell me that he isn't being chased or kidnapped, tell me that there isn't already a bullet in h-him", I shouted as my tears fled from my cheek. His eyes flickered as he turned towards me watching me fall apart just by his look, his look of severity, his fists balled up, he knew.

"Natalie, he's", he tried to calm me as I shook away his hands and I went into the room I had talked to him on the bed. I wish he were here.

"He's what FINE, HE'S NOT FINE, GET ME OFF THIS DAMN BOAT NOW, I KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING IM NOT A DUMBASS", I screamed at him as Allison came in tears flooding down her cheek, and all I saw was her grieving over the same person she hugged me softly as she gestured me to sit on the bed with her, and Tyler left in a hurry.

"He's going to be okay", she whispered into my ear, just like my mom would she would separate my hairs as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"We haven't had time, he- we haven't done anything, we've fought and I love him, I've lost too much", I sob into her as she embraces me with open arms as I collapsed into her.

"You'll have plenty of time", she ran her fingers through my locks soothing me.

"You know, Nolan never let anyone really in till you came along", she commented as she still ran her fingers through my hair.

"He adores you", I said after reminiscing all the times he said his role model was his mom, the women who worked for what she wanted and made him realize he wanted what his parents have.

"I know he does, but it comes to a limit as a parent, but with you, it's forever", she hugs me as I know she's feeling the same way.

"Why won't they turn this boat around?", I whispered underneath my breath as little footsteps pit-pattered down the stairs.

"It's raining", she shrieked as I heard everyone rush downstairs for shelter against the rain. Allison began grabbing towels from the bathrooms as Clay and Avery shivered from the coldness and rain dripping from their skin.

"It's getting worse", Tyler whispered, but everyone could hear the slightest bit of worry he had hidden in his words. He checked his phone showing Clay the forecast for the next severe hours, Clay rolled his eyes.

"Your right, it is getting crazy, should we head back?", Clay asked the captain as he immediately nodded and ran up to steer the boat back to land.