3

Hunter POV

Grayson and I were sat on the edge of the bed watching in awe at the most breathtaking, sexy thing in front of us.

Grayson had tied Mads hands behind her back then knelt her down at the foot of the bed. He'd then put her legs in a spreader bar so they were spread wide apart and incredible vulnerable to us. But she was breathing heavily clearly enjoying the way Grayson totally controlled her body.

"Your move bro" Grayson gestured to the range of sex toys he'd placed on the desk letting me decide what we did we her next. I looked at her and she smiled as if giving the go ahead to do what I wanted to her. I could barely think straight as the blood was rushing straight to my cock.

I let my eyes flickered over the selection of toys before they came back to a large black hard cushion of sorts that had a connection for a vibrator of my choice to fit into it. I chose the larger, widest vibratory thinking go big or go home and attached it to the cushion thing.

Once it was secured in place I knelt beside Mads and slid it under her lifting her up slightly so the vibrator could  hover just below her wet pussy.

"Fuck it like you wanna fuck me" I ordered switching the vibrator on and letting it come to life beneath her. I grabbed her chin and pulled her into a hot passionate kiss, our tongues instantly chasing one another around before I sucked hers as I guided her body down into the vibrator. Her entire body shuddered as the fake cock entered her and began to caress her core in a wild way. t first I guided her up and down but as she started to fuck the thing harder she needed no help at all moaning frantically into my mouth. Grayson knelt down in front of her and sucked on her nipple drawing it between his teeth and biting it causing Mads to ache her back into him wanting him to take more of her. His other hand grabbed her other tit and rolled the nipple between his fingers making it as hard as a little pebble.

I reached down and rubbed my thumb over her clit causing her to break the kiss to curse wildly as I continued to rub harder and harder loving how her body shook

"Oh my god... Hunter... fuck... Gray... oh shit. You two are so good at this. Oh hell it feels so good" Mads muttered in a sexual haze willingly taking everything we gave her like the good girl she was. But I wanted more. I wanted her plump lips wrapped around my cock.

I pinched her clit and felt her shake violently as Gray kissed her hard swallowing her groans of delight

"I'm going to .. go fuck fuck fuck " Mads came as I pinched her clit in perfect sync with my grout her who pinched her nipples at the exact same time.

Seeing her cum was true perfection. Her mouth dropped open slightly and she threw her head back slightly arching her back as pure unadulterated pleasure ripped through her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Grayson must have read my mind because he joined me and we both removed our jeans and boxer shorts letting our dicks spring free from their prisons.

"Suck my dick Mads" I grabbed her by the chin and pulled her mouth around my cock bidding at the contact after of this time of having to love her from afar. Good she felt so good. She dipped her mouth down towards my shaft and took in as much of me as she could whilst wrapping her hand around the base and applying just a little bit of pressure that made pre-cum leak out of the tip which she suckdd off lapping her tongue over the sensitive head of my cock.

"God you are so good at this" I groaned running my fingers through her hair as I watched her bob up and down smiling around my dick.

I knew Grayson wanted her mouth around his Fock but I couldn't stand to just sit and watch that shit. I gently pulled my dick out of her mouth and reached down to her and lifted her up onto the bed. Both Grayson and Mads looked confused until I shuffled around onto my back and eased her pussy onto my mouth as she took Grayson's dick in her mouth.

Fight for love 2 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara