10

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Y/N POV

Taehyung was standing there, surrounded by his teammates. He looked rather intimidating, but small as he heard the comments that were being made. They saw us together a few days ago, something he probably didn't plan.

"It was just friendly, it meant nothing we are just friends, nothing else!" He shouted at them.

Just friends?

I didn't even listen to the other words that were spoken anymore, I've heard enough. I knew it meant nothing for him, I knew I was just being stupid. How could I be so blind, he was just trying to get me in bed after all. My friends were right, they told me to be careful, and only a few days later I stand here with tears running down my cheeks.

I look up and lock my gaze with Taehyung. He looks at me with desperation written all over his face. I want to go to him and take him into my arms, hug him and inhale his intoxicating scent but I can't. I spot Jennie standing in front of him, she's crying too.

She soon follows Taehyung's gaze and spots me. She scans my face but sighs, she probably knows what's going on by now and that I am in fact the girl they are talking about.

I can't take this anymore. As Jennie speaks her final sentences, I walk off. I need some fresh air, I need to clear my mind.

***

Taehyung POV

I find myself standing in the garden, staring at the girl who I just hurt. How can I live with myself? I actually like this girl and now I brought tears to her eyes... Does that mean she sees us as more than friends? Ugh...

I man up and take the first step towards the bench, slowly making my way towards her. with each step I take I feel more anxious. What if she doesn't want to talk to me? She probably doesn't, this was a bad idea.

Before I could turn back around, Y/N spots me, causing me to freeze in my position. Well shit... I can't turn back now can I?

She quickly wipes her tears and gives me a smile, clearly a fake one. She pats the spot on the bench and motions for me to sit down. I quickly take my seat and analyse her face. Her eyes are still red but she's smiling. Her cheeks seem slightly blushy, probably because of the tears.

"What are you doing here Taehyung?" She says. Taehyung, not Tae I see. I contemplate what I should answer.

'Oh yeah I was just walking around and saw you sitting here, pure coincidence' Yeah not happening.

'I ran after you because I like you and don't want to see you upset' hmm, too direct.

"I needed some air, you know, after that argument in the hallway" I manage to make of it. Seriously Tae? That's all you got?

"I see, are you okay now? It seemed pretty heated..." She says.

"Yeah I'm fine, I should probably check on Jimin later but he needs to calm down first" I tell her. She nods and looks ahead, creating a silence between us. Even though she is being nice to me I can't help but think about her tears just now when we locked our gazes in the hallway.