11

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

Y/N POV

I was walking around the campus for a little bit on this rainy evening, clearing my mind. After talking with Taehyung this morning I still have my doubts about the entire situation. Does he really see me as just a friend? He nearly kissed me the other day, but he does not give me the actual indication that he has any sort of feelings for me or likes me.

I sigh whilst rubbing my forehead, life is confusing. I like him, but I told him he's a great friend this morning, how stupid can you be? How can you tell the guy you like that he's a great friend? Ruining any sort of possible romantic scenario that could have happened.

Not that it matters of course, he said so himself, just a friend. Just another stupid girl who thought she could chase after the schools heartthrob, just another girl who was chasing happiness, but the wrong kind of happiness, again.

As my mind was clouded with Taehyung I didn't realise I bumped into someone. I stumbled and was nearing the ground as I was falling, but the stranger held onto my arm, preventing me from tumbling right into the ground. I quickly straightened myself out and looked up, wanting to apologise and thank the stranger, until I realised this wasn't a stranger at all.

"Well, good evening to you too Y/N, long time no see" He said.

Sehun, my ex boyfriend. My ex boyfriend who I fell deeply in love with and cheated on me with my roommate Irene, leaving me broken hearted. That ex boyfriend.

I was honestly too shocked to even say anything at this moment. What is he doing here? When did he come back? Why does he still look so handsome as he did before? All kinds of questions were clouding my mind before I realised what was happening and quickly turned my heel, walking away from him. But to my luck, he was still holding onto my arm, quickly turning me around.

"Woah woah, where do you think you're going? I haven't seen you in a year and you just want to run off like you don't know me?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"Well, I don't know you Sehun, this is not the guy I used to know" I spat at him, wanting to pull my arm back to which he held on very tightly, making me slightly squeal.

"Please, just let me talk to you for a few minutes Y/N! I came back to find you and explain what happened!" He said raising his voice.

Even though I know I shouldn't, my legs wouldn't move. After an entire year, he suddenly pops up in my life again and wants to explain what happened, possibly provide me with all of the answers I wanted. He seemed to notice my hesitation and pulled me closer to him.

"You still look as beautiful as you did before" He suddenly said, stroking my cheek.

"Cut the bullshit and talk before I change my mind" I quickly spat, removing his hand from my cheek. I heard several voices from across the street but I couldn't look past his body to see who they belonged to.

"So feisty, what happened to the sweet Y/N I used to know?" He asked me.

"You ruined her" I scoffed. He huffed and looked into my eyes.