21 - 18+

If you end up liking this chapter kindly consider giving it a vote! Enjoy, and leave a comment to let me know what you think! Make sure to follow me if you want to receive updates and be the first one to read my new chapters!

Check out my new story 'Arcade'! Taehyung and Y/N both lose someone special in their lives, causing them to be drawn to each other. However, they might end up playing a rather dangerous game...

***

SMUT WARNING!!
This chapter contains adult content, if you feel uncomfortable reading this feel free to skip this chapter since you won't miss the general story line which continues in chapter 22. This was requested by a few of my readers so I hope this will satisfy you all since I'm not particularly good at writing smut... Anyways I hope it's not too terrible and you all will enjoy it ☺️

***

Y/N POV
Taehyung and I were making our way towards his place to spend the night. It wasn't that late, but after everything that has happened, I think it's time to call it a day.

I glance at Taehyung who is smiling to himself, looking ahead as we walk whilst the moon is shining bright. I'm really the luckiest girl in the world, having someone like him by my side.

I unconsciously feel a smile forming on my face whilst I stare at his beautiful face, truly, a face without any flaws. Sometimes I feel enchanted by his features, he has told me he feels that way when he looks at me, specifically my eyes but I feel exactly the same when I stare at him, so much that I don't even notice we've arrived.

I get out of my trance as he squeezes my hand, indicating we are here. I look up to him and blush, feeling slightly embarrassed as I chuckle. He smiles and puts a strand of hair behind my ear, stroking my cheek in the proces. I stare at him and he looks like a Greek god in this moonlight shining upon him.

I want him

He pulls me inside as we make our way up the stairs, arriving in front of his door. He takes out his keys and opens the door for us, quickly making our way inside. I take off my shoes and coat, running a hand through my hair, feeling a bit funny.

"Hey I'll just change real quick Y/N, I feel a bit uncomfortable in these jeans" Taehyung says, making me nod as he makes his way to his bedroom.

I take a deep breath in and out as I try to put a finger on this weird feeling I have. A little moment ago I felt more tired than anything, but right now I feel different, not tired nor energetic, it's something else. I decide to brush it off and get myself a glass of water.

I take out a glass of the cupboard and pour in some water, leaning against the counter as I bring the glass up to my lips. I let the cold water run down my throat as I breathe out a sigh of relief, that helps. Perhaps I was just thirsty.

I hear the door open, indicating Taehyung is done changing. He walks in to the kitchen and soon spots me leaning against the counter with my glass of water. He gulps as I take another sip, staring at his grey joggers and tight white shirt hugging his body. He looks hot.

"You're still wearing my jersey" he says in a low voice.

I look down and realize I didn't even notice I was still wearing it. I forgot to change out of it after the game, making me chuckle since I've been wearing it all day.