ch:7 warning

After the lunch we all went in our class .. I have  class with my friend Alex it was maths..
      I take a seat in corner of class and Alex seat beside table and chatting about normal stuff.
    Then someone enter  in class and class fall silent . I looked at person that person was Mark . I really don't know but something is about this guy is all bother me. His blue eyes is remind me of that blue eye guy in library . His stare is so imitating .

He is staring at me while walking .  through his seat . His stare is intense . Like it pricing me in soul .saying so many so things but I can't understand. I can't understand his emotions in his eyes . It has so many of secret holding.
Even though I don't know him that  much but I really don't know why I feel like my soul know..like he is calling me towards him . I don't want to look at him but I can't stop looking at him .I can't help it. His stare should not be affect to me but it affect . Just  His stare made my heart race .

     He take a seat at last Conner of class behind us. Alex is all staring at him .I think he all find him suspicious..." Good afternoon student" teacher said with warm smile " good afternoon sir".........
       All the time in lecture I can feel his stare at me and Alex .. I look back at him and yeah he is staring at us.
  " Hehh! What happened ? What are you  looking at . " Said alex while following my eye .." nothing" I say .
" You are looking at him ". He said while looking at mark. I can see annoying sound in Alex voice.  I think he also don't like  him at all .
  " just focus on study " I said while moving his head on blackboard with my hands and ignoring his questions..

......

     I am looking at her during whole lecture . That boy is seems to be so much close to her. I can see in her eyes .. she is giggling and laughing at him..I don't like at that all. But that little angel don't know this all happiness is going to fade away soon.
That boy is bothering me. His aura is different . His gang aura is different than other . Something is about him is suspicious . I have to find that or he would be  hinder in way . I can't risk at her. She has  to become  mine not to love  her but to sacrifice.... He thought with glint of smirk..
.........

    After finishing lecture they  started to pack their  bags and heading towards college gate .
   " Hehh.lets catch up with my friends." Alex continue to keep his book in bag..he is looking around to see mark. He is looking at him..he feel something about him..like he is his enemy..but he doesn't have any to fight...he doesn't like him..his aura disturbing Alex.
  " Let's go. okk.". Alex and Angel started to move toward entrance...but mark still sitting in his chair and looking at them with deep in thought
.............

    Angel ..pov

   We both started to walk in class corridor  heading to main gate. I am thinking about that mark and blue eyes guy . Are they are both same?. Are they realated to each other? .why that blue eye guy wants to kill me?..why is he appearing in dreams and suddenly turns to reality. Mark why is he always staring at me?..like he wants to kill me..very annoying. ...
  " Hey ..just wait for me a min."..Alex said.. " oh! Ok..".plz come earlier." I said with pouty face."ok.ok..dont make face like baby ..".then he went somewhere..

   I am standing here waiting for him.
I suddenly see to my side show mark is coming toward me . I don't know why ? But my heart start beating fast . I just turn my gaze from him to straight . I don't know suddenly I feel nervous . Why? Ahh .. I don't know ..
Even I don't know him . I don't know anything about him . But still feels like that . I don't know ..

Know what ??. I feel like  even don't know myself too . What fucking I am doing here in this world .. I don't know what is going is own my stupid life .. know what ? Fuck me..  fuck my life too.. now enough

" Can u get out of my way " a voice lend me on land from my own plan of though from cloud ..

   I noticed it was mark . " Can't u hear me . Are u deaf or what? Get out from my fucking way " he said to me annoyingly written all over his face.

     I noticed I was standing in his way . And middle of hall . Now I am freaking nervous . But I can't let him know about this . I replied him with my all mighty and try to be look confident . " I am not in ur way. And don't u dare to talk me like that did u get that." I am reply him but I can see the rage and fury in his eyes.

    Suddenly he grab my arm and flung me towards the wall and pressed my body against the wall. " Now ... kitten got a tongue to talk yeah". He said with very clam voice and rough voice which made shiver. His eyes are different now..he is scary.

    " Leave me ....u are hurting me ". Instead of leaving my arms he grab more painfully...
    " Are u scared kitten .." he said with smirk on face .

    " I am not scared of u at all ." I am scared of him . I don't know his  different aura made me scared . I want to go away from him ..my mind is screaming he is danger but some part of me .....

   " Get u r hands off her!!" Someone yelled . And I know who that person is.

     I saw Alex running towards me with so much anger of his face. He immediately pushed the Mark away from me and  I stumble on my feet Alex grab me with his hands.

    They both are starting at each other like they want kill each other. I have never seen Alex this much angry .I have to say  that both are looking like enemy who wants to rip others heads off. I have to stop this.
     " How dare u touch her like this." Alex said with staright face and rage can seen in his eyes. What all this. ??

    Mark is just looking so clam and seem to like it doesn't matter to him .
  He is just at him with unwritten emotions in his blue magistic eyes.

      " Did u get that !!?". Alex yelled to him but Mark even don't show any emotion on his face.

    Then Alex turn to face me. I am looking at them at wide eyes . What is happening??
    " Just go to  the gate and wait for me. And my friends are there . Don't worry my friends are there." I want to say no but his face telling me like ' don't question do as I say.'

" Hmm.. okkk " I said to Alex , as I start walking I saw mark was starting at me . But I ignore and start walking towards gate .

  Third pov ...

When angel disspear from corridor . Alex move his eyes  gaze toward mark. Now both can be talk without any worry.
    " Who are you ??" Alex asked mark . He know Alex is not normal person . He is different . Alex feels rage towards Mark just like they are born  enemy . .

   " I am Mark  Robertson . " He said with emotion less face and eyes. 

  They are just starting each other like both are trying to figure out from truth from each other eyes.
    Alex know that Mark is not going to say anything to him like that . It's better to find out by himself .

    " I don't fucking care  the hell who u are ??. Listen just stay away from her . This is not a request . It's a warning . "

       " Oh!! I am scared now...why ??  are u afraid that ur girlfriend will broken up with you for me..." Mark said with taunt in his voice.

     Alex grab Mark collar  " stay away from her". He said with very dangerous calm voice which don't seems to affected Mark at all.

    He let's go  the collar of Mark and start walking towards gate .

******†*****************************

     A tension between Alex and Mark ...seems to intersting .

   What do thinking about Alex warning . Why he is telling him to stay away from her.....hmmmm . Did he know something.

    What the Mark will do???

   Plzzz vote and comment 💜💜