ch:9 ORDER

Angel pov

   " Blood"...he whisper  loud enough to heard clearly. But how he can even smell blood without knowing. My wrist get pricing with braclet but how did he know.

  He loosen his hold on my waist and wrist and finally I am gotten out of his death grip...but why did he let me go??

   I looked at him and his eyes....it changed for brief in .....red..

   He suddenly backed away from me. I stayed like ice there without moving inch. I can't understand what is happening. But a relief spread  over my heart that I am not going to die...yet.

    He backed away from me and his backed with wall behind him. He is looking down . He clutched his head and face with palm. He is breathing heavily now.
    I don't know what should I do ??. Should I run?? Or ask him what happened to him but why should I ask him ..he try to kill me ... Better should I leave ..it's my chance to save myself.

    Suddenly a light flash comes from some of vehicles passing the alley. It flashes falls on that boy face on his side face...his face ....

    " Mark". I whisper . I don't know why this name comes to my mind by just seeing his half face. Is this is person is mark...his  side   is
posture his just like mark.

   He looked directly into my eyes . Something flashed in his eyes. His eyes are red at brief time and again become normal blue. Like he is controlling himself.

    " Leave now!!."

     He yelled at me . Without thinking anything I run at my full speed .. I never run this fast in my life.

   So many questions are going through my mind . Is he mark?.... But why he is doing like this  ?.. no he can't be mark.. why he would do like this ?. What he want from me?.

    What happened to him ?. Why he suddenly acting like that  he controlling himself from doing something ? Like he was in pain ?

I run with flowing a tear from eyes while wipping it .

.....pov

Suddenly a smell of blood enter in my nose . It was very strong , sweet and intoxicating smell. Instantly this smell make me crazy . And making me to lose my control . My eyes flicked to wrist of angel which I was holding .

The bracelet are piercing through her soft skin and cause to bleed . The blood travel wrist to  lower  towards the fingure . Because of it some of her blood are coated on my pinky figure .

I immediately back up from her while keeping my eyes on her . I looked down at my hands ... Blood... Her blood...it's so sweet ..so alluring.. ..it's driving me crazy... I just want to attack her and buried my fangs in her neck.... And to drank her blood until my throat  stopped hurting ..

     I didn't focused my surroundings and didn't cover my face. A flash of light passes through my face but I am still trying to control myself and....

  "Mark"

  I looked at her. I know my eyes are changing it's colour. But the name she whisper almost like she recognized me... No it can't be. ...

   Now I really don't care .....I just can't control myself.... But some reason I can..
     I looked at her.  She has a tears running down her face and eyes full of fear .... Like if they tears are stopping me  ..or her scared face or something else???

  No. Nothing can effect me . Just a  it's order from them  just a order that preventing me to kill her right now.

  " Leave now!!". I yelled . I have to wait for right time .  Not now. It's not right time to kill her.

  But one thing ...did she recognized me or just ....
    I have to meet them.