ch:8 "you're hurting me"

Angel pov :

  I walk from corridor  to front gate of school . I saw the friends of Alex are waiting for him as Alex said to me , to wait for him with there friends so I made my way towards them . Yes ! I know each of them . " Hey ! " I yelled to them . They saw me and wave their hands " hii, angel " I smile toward them . When I reached infront of them Tony asked me " hey! What a good day . You meet " I smile appear on my face . He is really sweet , play full person  and really handsome . He has brown shade eyes , black hair with light red hint colour , slightly muscular not that much , with chocolate skin colour .

" Yes! It is "  I said . Yes it was good day instead of timing when mark is present in my good day and make it worst but thanks to my luck that Alex   is present with me today .

  Why ? Why ? Why this  boy is bothering me . Even I doesn't know  him . There is not any relationship between us . Then why ? This boy suddenly appear in my life make it more hard for me to live it . And why suddenly I am thinking about him all the time . Why his deep blue eyes as beautiful as ocean yet scaring me ? Why I become nervous around him . Why  my heart scream dangerous?  whenever he was near me even I doesn't know anything about him . Whenever I see him I just only remem...

" ANGEL... TO EARTH " Suddenly a loud screaming interpret in my thoughts . I dumb foundly roaming my eyes on their faces to know what is going on and what I actually missed . They all have ' seriously , man,  I mean girl  '  look on their faces on other hand I am really embarrassed because to get lost in my own thoughts of world .

   " Where he is ??"..asked the David . He is such a sweet guy..his eyes are slightly grey in colour . He has a lean body with good height...he is calm and quiet in group ...

" He said he is coming in few minutes.".. should I tell them about the Mark..no... I think it's not right. 

    " Ah..there he is.." said the Marcus . He last in group . He is handsome and brown hair with green eyes . He is muscular not more than the Alex...
      I looked towards towards the corriders ..Alex is coming towards us..
He is looking clam now...
  When I left the Alex with Mark he looks so furious ..I never show him like that.. I think what happened between Alex and Mark..I hope they don't fight with each other..I show the Alex face but there is nothing sigh of burise on his face or hands so I think that nothing happened between them.  I also worried for mark...but I think it's right that Alex has punched him he deserves it....he is total jerk to him.

  But why I like his closeness ???.....

  Nevermind...

   " Where are u man...we all are waiting for you for ages now"..said the Tony . And make laugh to everyone ..
   " Just some work...let's head now towards home...it's late already. ". Alex said looking at his watch.." it almost evening .. let's go "

We started waking toward the road I feel someone is staring at me . I looked back at enterance of corridor of school I saw Alex leaning on of the pillar by put his hand in pocket of his pants . He staring at me . I can't see any emotion in his blue eyes . Why he was staring at me ?  I thought. But I got amused by myself . Know  why? Because I found myself staring at him too without blinking . Really .

A taped on my shoulder made me come out of thoughts I saw Alex . He made his both raising in question ' what happened ' I just shook my head
  After walking for 5 min we reached to the cross road... We separated our way.. I start walking towards my house direction while Alex and his friends start walking towards the other direction ...he waved at me...and I wave at them..

Yes! It almost evening . It was starting of winter . My favorite season . The slowly blowing cold wind ,warm comfortable colthes , and snow it all my favorite . I hugged myself wrapping my hands . It is such a nice day...
  While walking I looked at the sky. Wow!! So beautiful.!!  Sky is slightly pink  and red it's looks so beautiful. Stars can be seen in sky... twinkling...
   I looked at alley there is no one ..ok so now I can peacefully go to the house.
I start walking towards the alley.. it was very narrow and  dark . there no light in alley .  while humming the tunes. I afraid of darkness so start humming the songs to feel safe .

  Meanwhile.....pov
    I have to know who  is that boy ...why he is always stuck to her .. and she always with him...Are they together.. if they are then I have to make sure  they break apart...he  can cause a big hindrance in my way..
  I don't like the way he touch her..I don't like the way she follows his command.. she can't ...she has to follow my command .. she has to be mine.. and mine only..

   She walking towards the alley ...." perfect " I said with smirk on my face. " I coming my little angel".

Angel pov:

As I was humming the song I feel someone is behind me . I stop to look back and found nothing . I think it was just my imagination .  Again I start walking . As I about to turn from alley toward my home way I feel strong grip on my wrist  . And just in millisecond yanked me towards the wall. I Yelp and shut my eyes tightly . I try to scream but that person put his hands on my mouth..

   I opened my eyes to  see the person.
who he is??
   " Blue eyes". I whispering myself but I know he heard. " How are u my angel". He asked leaning towards me. I can't see him ...but his voice.  I know him and his eyes always shine ...  He removed his hand from my mouth .
  He is holding my one wrist  to besides my head and my another hands  has tight grip on his jacket collar. He pressed his body on mine. I can feel his body...he is muscular.. there is no distance between us. It's so intense.. what I am thinking about??.. here he is just going to murder me and I am finding this intense.
   " Do u miss me..Angel??". His voice is husky and deep .. and my  name from his lips  sounds so sexy... What????? I am thinking about ? Sexy . Ahhhh.... I going to be mad .
   He moved his free hands towards my waist and pushed me towards himself more .. my body pressed into his.. there is no way any wind any pass through us.
   My breath becomes hitched I can feel his breath on my face . My breathing becomes irregular and my heartbeats becomes rapid ... I hear my heartbeats in my ears thumping loudly and I know he also can hear this because chuckle leaved his lips .
   " Oh ! Are u afraid of me??." .. he said while leaning more towards my face there is only three inch distance between ours lips...
  " N..no...I am not.. sca...red of yo..u.. "..I said while defending myself . But in reality I am scared of him..I am trembling and my hands are shaking.
  Only one support to my life is his jacket..that I am holding with all my mighty.
    He moved his face towards me....I looked down while I shut my eyes tightly. I can feel his hands which wrapped around my waist loosen I take this chance and try to free from his hold. He suddenly let go my wrist which he is holding and wrapped that around my waist from other side with more force and I hold his jacket with my another hand also .
   " No...no...no...angel ..don't try to run. It's impossible to runaway from me." I suddenly looked down..  " looked into my eyes angel ". He whispered in my ears .. giving me goosebumps and shivers.
       But I don't looked at him...  I feel his hand on my front on my neck and his  thumb under my chin and throat and his  fingers on my jaws. I clutch his jacket more tightly. Arched my neck upward to make me face to face . He pressure his figure which is painful but not that much. Pressure causes me to chocked my on breath . I  He forced me looked up in his eyes.
    " Listen to me.. and answer ". He said...I can't see his face...I can tell he is serious. I just nodded my head ..
   " What is relationship between u and that boy." Boy ...which boy he is talking about.."I don't know..wha..at are ...u talk...ing ab..out "..I said with Sutter .
    " Don't play dumb". He rised his voice and squeezed my neck ...my breath becomes hazzy ..I can't breathe...I am scared ...what should I do. I can't fight..I feel tears is felling in my eyes...I can't cry...he will feel that I am afraid of him...but tears betray me...stupid tears..
     " I really ...do..nt.. kno..wn..what are u talk ...in abo....AHH!!".He take my one of my wrist and put it behind my back ...it's painful and my braclet is pricing my skin...
   " That boy who always talk with you and stay with u...Alex....Is he boyfriend of yours?? And if he is ....leave him ...u can't stay with him..".

    " And who ...are ..u to said that??"
...who is he ??...to say what should I do and and to  being  with whom..I can stay with whomever I want...
    He growled and and griped my wrist  more painfully..now I can  feel my braclet metal pricing my skin...

   " Aahhh....you a..ree hurt...ing m...e"... I said while looking in his eyes....and tears start rolling down my cheecks...

    " I say don't ........". He said but stopped between something change in him ....his eyes....change for some second..
    " Blood"....he said ...

_______________________________________
Ta-da here next chapter .. plzz tell me u like or not this chapter...
    Plzz check out my new story ...
  *Secrets in devil world*. Love story of mafia and police officer..

    Plzz comment and vote .....share.. lovely 💜