ch:12. Threat

ANGEL POV: when I get on rooftop I saw mark was on roof sitting on of wall . Did I ask , he is the one ? Oh ... God .. I take a deep and start walking towards him . Lots of thoughts are running in my mind right now . What if he is one who try to attack  me ? What if I asked him and he become angry and again try to attack me ? . I don't know ...

But what , if he is not one ? I want to Know . I can't take this Any more . It giving me a stress.. I was so scared . From last two and three weeks I was becoming mentally weak . I can't sleep properly . I am not able to focus on my study . On my surroundings , my friend , my life . Well I think I have to end this all .... I take it any more..  let's face , whatever will be happen ....

The wind is blowing rather more stronger and little faster than in ground floor . The sun is not that much visible and hot ... Yeah .. is winter time ..

His back was facing me . I think he didn't listen my foot steps  because of air . His hair is blowing backwards . Let's me tell you it was looking hot good . Yeah I can't see his face . But still I can say he is handsome . Off course , he is handsome . No doubt. Specially his ocean blue eyes Beautiful yet dangerous . He eyes were mysterious . There is no emotion on his face but his eyes ..... Have something that I can't read .

I go to him and stand beside him . " Umm..." I clear my throat .  I try to get his attention . But I don't know what to say exactly.  From where to start this conversation .? After some second he moved towards me . His look directly in eye. His face have no emotion . A blank emotionless face . His eyes are cold as usual . He didn't react . Did I want  him to react ?
I don't know .. what to accept . ? Sometimes he is different .  But most of time is became himself .MARK BECOME MARK .....

I didn't break eye contact with him . He is intensely starting at me . Like his is looking directly at my soul . I shiver. I don't know because of cold air or his cold blue eyes . ... Yeah because of cold air .. Right ?

He come down from the wall. I take some step backwards to maintain the proper distance .  He didn't break his eye contact yet. Is he trying to scared me .. ? Oh... I am not scared .. so I also didn't break eye contact . His cold eye glaring me like awake. He didn't even blink ... Shit .. my eyes getting watery . It's hurting my eyes. And blowing air making it worst . At last I broke my eye contact with him and blink my serval times . I again look at him he was looking at constantly .

Atlast I gather my all courage and spoke . " I want to talk with you ... " I said to him in lower voice . Clutching and unclutching my hand with nervousness . I don't know if he wants to talk with me or not . Will he give me my answer or not . ?

" Speak " he said in cold voice with no expression on his face with rough voice  like in winter . He stood there over towering me . His hands was in pants pocket .

Did I ask him? he is one in alley . No! No !no! I think it is too direct to asked him . What if he try to hurt me like in Alley but he is boy who hurt me in alley? ..... Now I am scared ... Here , no one to save  me for him . I am alone here with him... why I always  put myself in danger ...

Now all consequences was running in my mind . He can kill me if he want no one will be know . My inner conscience was telling me to run with full speed and never  look back . My my heart was telling something else . Yes, I have to run right now , without thinking anything else . I take a one step back run angel , run angel ... My conscience tell me .

" Why did you hurt me?? " shit ! Why ? Why ? Why ? I really don't want to ask this . I don't know ... From where it come from ... Even I don't want to ask this question . No this actually .

Third pov :

She really didn't want to ask this question to mark ... She even didn't know that .. is mark was the boy who try to hurt her in alley ... ?? But deep down in her heart she know he is one who was in alley . His blue eyes , she wouldn't mistake ..

She want to run from there but her heart control her over her conscience . And questions slip from her mouth ...

Actually she want to asked other questions that, he is boy in alley ?... But she asked the other questions ... But her heart know mark is one boy in alley ... His blue eyes can't tell lie ...

Mark eyes narrow at her for second and panic rose his body . He can't let her know anything about him .. not right now . Mark didn't want to reveal any truth of his infront of her right now .  He can't let his mission fail .

Angel keep looking at him , in his eyes . On other hand mark trying to cover his panic by cold expression and his by his dangerous blue eyes  looking darkly at angel .

Now with passing second angel was becoming scared . What will be happen ? This question is running in there both of their mind .

The wind in blowing with slow yet fast phase . Angel hair was dancing with flowing air . And her breathing was becoming fast and heart was hammering in her rib cage.

Angel pov:

" What are talking about ?" Mark said in his usual cold voice . He doesn't know what I am talking about . Is he playing or something . Or he is not actually that boy

  " You know what I talking about " ..I  said as step forward towards him slowly . I don't know should I afraid of him or not . What if he is one who try to kill me .. or if he try to kill me right now ...I am scared of him but I can't able to control myself to step towards him.

   " I don't know " .. he said and he start walking towards me but  passed me and walk towards the doors ... He is ignoring me my question . He has to answer me .. he can't leave like this .

  I turn around and see him walking fast .. he is near door . I run towards him and just grab his arm to him..

   " You have to-...." But he just slammed me in wall near door . He grab my throat tightly with his hands which I taken to hold him.

  My eyes becomes wide and fears run in my body and my hands are clawing at his hands to free the grip on my throat .

" I told u .... I  don't know anything what are talking ". He comes towards me and his near my face . His eyes are starting at me . " And stay away from me ....."he whisper..and  moves towards my ears " - if u wants to leave " . shiver runs down my spine and goosebumps all over my hands

  My eyes are starting at him and his at mine . His eyes are clearing saying that they are not lying at all. He can do that what was his saying .

  I didn't say anything . He let go the grip on my throat and flew away from there in second .

I just standing here trying to get what happened .. I slowly sliding to wall and seat on cold floor .

  I can't understand what was he is doing . I don't know . He is confusing me.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry ...for late update 😅
Plz I know this chapter is so short  but I will try to improve more in next chapter .

I know mark is really not helping and he is confused between enemy and feeling of his heart . And my angel well let's say she has to go long way .

Comment |vote |like 💜