10. Convinced

(I was listening to Melanie Martinez while writing this)

I haven't left my room for two days I was sitting there thinking about what Carrie had said. Thankfully Norman had been bringing me food and spending time with me while I sat in my room. If he hadn't brought me food I wouldn't have eaten. It was nice having him spend time with me. He was very sweet and one of the nicer slashers.

I was lying on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, and letting Midnight slither up and down my arms. Norman was sitting with me and we haven't talked it was a comfortable silence. Norman reached over and lightly pet my snakes tail.

"P-pretty" He said. I looked up at him in confusion. His cheeks flushed red. "The s-snake I m-m-mean" Norman corrected and I nodded.

"Her name is Midnight" I replied and he nodded. He lied down next to me and we sat in silence. "What do you think of them?" I asked.

"Th-the sn-snake?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Of the others. Y'know Brahms, Hannibal, Carrie all the others? Carrie told me that everyone may seem mean, but that they really care about me and she told me to give them a chance. Don't get me wrong I trust Carrie, but I just wanna get a second opinion" I said. He stared at the ceiling before answering.

"Brahms h-he is n-nice. C-Carrie is i-i-innocent. Hann-Hannibal he's soph-sophisticated, b-but in th-the k-kind of w-way th-that's i-intimidating. Freddy, Ch-chucky, Billy, a-and S-stu are a-all p-perverts. M-Micheal an-and J-jason th-there's no way t-to tell. Kay-Kayako and S-Samara are w-well I r-really d-don't k-k-know how to d-describe them. P-Pennywise a-acts ch-childish, b-but we a-all know h-he isn't. H-he's s-sick" Norman finished looking at me with a smile.

"Well do you agree with what Carrie said? She said I should give everyone a chance...should I?" I asked. He looked at me a blush appearing on his cheeks causing me to smile.

"I d-do...so-some of u-us may s-s-seem scar-y-y or m-mean or li-like we do-don't care, b-but we do. W-we all c-c-care so m-much. So s-so mu-much. I-I think y-you should g-give us a ch-chance y-you'd b-be sur-surprised" Norman said. I smiled lightly.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"I-I k-k-know so" Norman answered. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug causing him to gasp and his face to become as red as a tomato. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged back.

"Thanks, Norman" I thanked breaking the hug. He smiled once again.

"A-a-anything f-for y-y-you" He gushed. I realized Midnight had crawled her way up off my arm and around Norman's head.

"Oh sorry. It looks like she likes you" I said with a giggle as I took Midnight off his head. "Let's go" I said as Midnight repositioned herself around my arm.

"Y-you're l-leaving th-the r-r-room?" Norman asked.

"Yeah...you convinced me" I said causing his smile to brighten even more. We walked out and down the stairs. I was met by Brahms, Chucky, and Hannibal sitting in the living room.

"Y/N?" Brahms asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!" Brahms shouted as he ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"I've only been in my room for two days" I said in confusion.

"Seems like eternity" He said in his child voice. I smile in sympathy and return the hug.

"Well I'm sorry, Brahms" I said not noticing the deep death glare Chucky, Hannibal, and even Norman were sending to Brahms.

"No no no don't apologise. It's not your fault. It's never your fault" Brahms says. I walk over to sit on the couch in between Chucky and Hannibal. Chucky stood up and walked towards me then began twirling a piece of my hair.

"Hello beautiful" He flirts. I move my hair away from his hand.

"N-no" I said looking down.

"He's not lying, Y/N" Hannibal says scooting closer to me. I look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Well aside from the flirty way he said it he was right about what he said... you are beautiful" My cheeks flushed red and I look down muttering a small 'thank you'.

"Where is everyone?" I ask changing the subject.

"They're...out" Chucky answers.

"Where are they?" I ask. Midnight slithers up my arm and around my neck. She squeezes but not enough to hurt me just enough to keep from falling.

"Doing business" Hannibal answers. I look away knowing exactly what he means. Murder.

"How are you so comfortable with that thing around your neck?" Chucky asked. I touch my neck and felt Midnight.

"Who? Midnight? Well I know she loves me and wouldn't hurt me so I'm fine with it. Also snakes are more afraid of you then you are of them" I state matter-of-factly.

"It's so slithery and creepy" Chucky says. I carefully remove Midnight from my neck and shove her in Chucky's face. "AHH WHAT THE FUCK!?" Chucky shouts. "I'm gonna get you for that" I giggle and stand up. He began to chase me and I ran around giggling. He grabbed my leg and I fell down.

"You touch me I'll sue!" I said jokingly. He laughed causing me to smile. I've never heard him laugh. I mean a genuine laugh. "No but seriously I will get Midnight on you" I said.

"Okay stop flirting you two" I heard the voice of Billy. Wait I thought he was doing 'business'.

"We aren't flirting you fuck nut!" Chucky defended. I got up off the floor and Midnight slithered up my arm again.

"Hey, Y/N. I thought you were in your room what made you want to come out" Billy asked as Stu walked in behind him.

"Norman did. He convinced me" I said as I sat back down on the couch.

"He convinced you, huh?" Stu said with a flirtatious look on his face.

"S-stop! I-it wasn't l-like th-that!" Norman defended.

"You wish it was like that" Billy said.

"Oh everyone wishes it was like that" Chucky said causing me to blush.

"When will everyone else be back?" I asked. They looked to me and shrugged.

"Lots of info, thanks" I said with a chuckle.

"No problem" Stu said. I laughed and lied down on the couch.

"I'm bored now" I said as I pet midnight.

"I can give you some fun" Chucky said with a perverted smile.

"We know how to give you lots of fun" Billy said as he and Stu high fived.

"You guys are so immature" Hannibal said.

"Oh don't even start with that. You do remember the conversation with Freddy back at the hospital where he exposed you right?" Chucky said.

"What? What conversation?" I asked. Hannibal's face turned to one of worry.

"You know how Freddy can read minds right?" Chucky asked and I nodded. "He said that Hannibal has been having some very perverted thoughts about you. Some of them as perverted as Freddy himself" Chucky said. My eyes widened and I looked to Hannibal who was sending Chucky a death glare.

"Freddy, doesn't know what he's talking about" Hannibal said in anger. "None of that is true, darling. You know Freddy he'll say anything to get attention" Hannibal said trying to reassure me.

"Oh, don't try and pin this on Freddy you fuck nut" Chucky said.

"I'm not pinning anything on anyone I'm simply stating facts" Hannibal said getting angrier by the second.

"So am I. My fact is that you're actually a perverted little son of a bitch for Y/N. Although you just try to hide it so Y/N thinks you're the 'good guy'" Chucky accused.

"I'm done arguing. There's no point in arguing when it's with a hot head" Hannibal said as he stood up.

"I think what you meant was. There's no point in arguing when you know you're wrong" Chucky said. Hannibal growled and walked up the stairs.

What the hell just happened.