22. The End

I lied down on my pillow closing my eyes. It was around 12 AM. I couldn't fall asleep and I don't know why. I sighed and sat up. I looked around the dark room. Both Star and Sanka were asleep and Midnight was wrapped around her little stick.

I stood up and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and found the melatonin sitting on the table. I took one then walked back up the stairs hoping it would help me fall asleep.

I lied down and covered myself with the soft blanket. In 20 minutes I was asleep. I woke in a boiler room.

"What the hell?" I muttered. I stood up and began to look around. A boiler room? This is weird...

"Hello, princess" I froze in my tracks. No no no...dear god please no.

"Shit" I muttered. I turned around and came face to face to with the one and only Freddy.

I turned around and began running. I ran as fast as I could, but came to a stop when Freddy appeared right in front of me. I turned back around and tried to run the other way, but the same thing happened.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted. He looked me up and down while smirking.

"Nice choice of clothing" He said flirtatiously. I looked down and groaned. Of course I would choose to just wear a tank top and shorts today.

"Fuck off" I sassed crossing my arms.

"We could start right now if you want" He said. He grabbed me and pushed me up against a wall. He pinned my arms beside my head.

"Let me go!" I said kicking him in his area. He let go and groaned in pain.

I ran away quickly, but he kept appearing in front of me. I need to make sure he isn't touching me when I wake up...or he will be there.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I cried as he appeared in front of me once again.

"I can't do that, sweetheart" He said walking closer to me. I ran the other way, but he appeared in front of me again.

I tried to run away, but he grabbed me before I could run. I struggled and struggled, but he managed to keep me held down.

"PLEASE! LET ME GO!!!" I cried.

"I won't let go until you wake up. You're mine! And you really shouldn't have run away. You should have known we would find you" Freddy said.

He buried his face in my neck making me shudder. He placed light kisses up and down my neck. I squirmed trying to get out of his grip, but it was no use.

"Stop" I said. He continued not even paying attention to me. He moved his hand down onto my inner thigh. He kissed down to my collar bone.

"STOP!!! STOP STOP STOP!!" I cried a few tears rolling down my cheeks. "Please"

"I-I'm sorry" He said as he moved his hand and stopped kissing me.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"I'm sorry" He said.

"Y-you are?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah! You gonna make me say it again?" He asked angrily. I sighed and looked down.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"You don't need to apologise! Quit being so damn apologizetic. It drives me fucking nuts" He said angrily.

"I'm sorry" I said and then realized what I did.

"Oh MY GOD! SERIOUSLY?" He shouted in frustration.

"I'm sorry- dang it! Sorry- FUCK! sorry- OH MY GOD! I'm sorry- I should just stop talking" I said holding my face in my hands. He chuckled and lied his head on my shoulder.

"You're cute" He said. I blushed, but then scolded myself. He's a horrible person... don't get flustered.

I felt myself beginning to fade. I was waking up. I quickly squirmed and tried to get away. There was no point. I sighed and then I was back in my room with Freddy.

"Now, where are the bitches who killed you" He asked. My eyes widened and I clung onto his sweater before he could walk off.

"N-no! Please! D-don't kill them" I begged. They were so sweet to me and don't deserve to die. I can't let Freddy kill them no matter what.

"They kept you hid here. Away from us. Away from me. They deserve to die" Freddy said through gritted teeth.

"No! They really don't! I'll do anything! I'll go with you! You won't even have to drag me out! I'll go with you willingly! Just please don't kill them" I cried.

"Y'know what? That's better" Freddy said. "Get your stuff, we're going"

I grabbed my things and my pets. We began to make our way to the door. I sighed as Freddy wrapped his arms around me. Sanka began to wake up.

He looked at me confused and I pet his head so he would fall back asleep. It worked. I became very tired considering how long the walk was and that it was still night.

"I can carry you if you want" Freddy said.

"N-no...it's okay" I said. He sighed.

"Come here" He said. I groaned. He picked me up and I picked up some of my stuff and he picked up some as well. We began walking and I soon fell asleep with my head on his chest.

*Time skip*

I woke up with everyone surrounding me. I was in the same room I had slept in when I was staying with them before. I looked at them sheepishly.

"Hiii..." I said looking down and playing with my fingers.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry glad y-you're b-back!" Norman cried as he and Brahms embraced me in a tight hug.

"Um...th-thanks" I said shockingly.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologized. "I sh-shouldn't have run..." I said.

"Yeah, you really shouldn't have. You are going to be on serious lock down from now on... you're never leaving. You are ours" Chucky said.

What's the point anymore? I'm done for..

(Hope you enjoyed! I really enjoyed writing this book! It was so fun! I'm sorry it ended short, but I really hope you liked it! As always have a good day/night! TOODLES!!!)