16. Spending Quality Time Together

(F/I/F= Favorite Icing Flavor)

I was currently in my bathroom wiping the makeup of my face. I was struggling to get all of it off, but I got most of it. There was some of staining my face. The red from the lipstick was still faintly there.

There was some sparkles scattered around just face from the eyeshadow. Along with some dark black under my eyes from my mascara...or maybe that was just dark circles from my lack of sleep.

I walked back into my room and got under the covers. I put the blanket over my head and just stared at the darkness thinking about what had happened today.

"N/N...can I come in?" I heard a voice ask. I looked up and didn't see anyone. I looked down and saw Chucky.

"Oh yeah...come in" I said.

"Are you okay?" Chucky asked trying to climb up on the bed. I helped him up since he was having a bit of trouble.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said with a sniffle.

"No you aren't... you're crying, baby" Chucky said worriedly. I felt my cheeks feeling the wet tears. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Oh...well I'm completely fine, really" I reassured him.

"No... don't lie. Please, just tell me the truth" Chucky said.

"N-no... there's no point" I said wiping my tears, but they kept falling.

"Yes, there is" He said. "Maybe I can make you feel better" He said, but it wasn't in a flirty way it was sincere.

"I-I...I saw Dewey today" I said.

"Yeah, we heard. And you're sad because you couldn't tell him who you really were and you wanted to go home" Chucky finished for me. What if he's mad?

"Wh-wha? No! N-no! Wh-why would you th-think that!! Th-that's crazy!" I said trying to brush off the thought even though he was completely right.

"It's fine if you do...I understand" He said with a small sweet smile.

"Y-you do?" I asked in confusion.

"No, not really. I trust your judgement though" Chucky said trying to lighten the mood it worked because it made me smile brightly.

"Thanks" I said with a sniffle?

"For what?" He asked.

"For making me feel better" I answered with a smile.

"Oh that's my specialty" He said hugging my arm with his small hands. I hugged him back and wiped my tears away this time no more fell. "Do you think you feel okay enough to come downstairs?"

"I don't know..." I said.

"I'll even let you bring your snake" Chucky said. I smiled and took Midnight out of her cage. He looked like he immediately regretted it, but didn't say anything.

"Okay, I guess. I can't hide up here forever" I said. Chucky hopped down off the bed and we walked down stairs together. I walked into the living room and everyone was sitting there.

"H-hi...guys" I said with a wave. My cat, Sanka, hopped off the couch and came over to me. I bent down to pet him and tell him I was okay.

"Y-Y/N! A-are you okay? Y-you look like y-you've been crying! D-did we d-do something w-wrong?!" Norman asked running over to me in worry embracing me in a hug.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. It's nothing really" I reassured them hoping they wouldn't try and get me to say the truth.

"Are you sure, N/N?" Brahms asked in worry.

"Yeah. Whatever happened we will do anything to make you feel better" Stu said.

"G-guys...it's nothing" I said.

"Maybe we shouldn't pressure her...this seems like a touchy subject. She will talk about it to us if she wants... it's her decision" Hannibal said in his usual professional manner. Although it seemed as if he was hinting to me that I should talk about it.

"Thank you" I said not wanting to be rude. He gave a slight nod as if saying 'no problem'.

"Is there anything you wanna do that would make you feel better?" Pennywise asked and for once he didn't have that usual creepy/happy attitude. This time he seemed serious as if he really wanted to help.

"Well, maybe we could.....MAKE A CAKE!!" I beamed in excitement.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Pennywise said happily. I ran into the kitchen and looked through the pantry. I found two boxes of cake mix.

"Do we have icing?" I asked. "Ooh! And sprinkles!"

"Yeah! Do we? Do we? Do we?" Pennywise asked in a childish manner.

"I think we do" Carrie said. She opened the fridge and found some icing. Lucky me it was F/I/F! She went over to the pantry and pulled out some sprinkles.

"Let's make a cake!" I said happily. I went over to the cabinet and pulled two pans out. I sat them down and began to make the batter. I gasped when Micheal wrapped his arms around my waist and lied his head on mine.

"Um...h-hi?" I asked awkwardly unsure of what to say. I decided to pay no mind to it and continue making the batter. Micheal liked that I allowed this. I needed to put them in the oven which meant Micheal would have to let go.

"I need to out these in the oven. So you'll have to let go for a little bit, Micheal" I said. He growled and reluctantly let go. I put them in the oven and started it.

"Yay!! We're making cake!!" I said excitedly running around the living room.

"Yay!" Pennywise shouted sharing my enthusiasm. I sat down on the couch a bit tired. Samara came and sat down next to me. She hugged me tightly and I returned the hug.

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I really appreciate it" I said thankfully.

"Anything for you" Billy said. I smiled at him in appreciation.

They are so evil, but so...sweet at the same time.

(Hope you enjoyed! As always have a good day/night! TOODLES!!!)