CHAPTER TWO!

CHAPTER NUMBER TWO OF:ELECTRIC LOVE

ELECTRIC LOVE.
(GOODNIGHT MY LOVE)

     "YOU KNOW, I DEFINITELY beat you in basketball." Adrienne asked Alex as she put coins into the coin slot of  'skee ball.' "You can't claim something that isn't true, babe." Alex laughed at his girlfriend who rolled her eyes.

     "You are just mad that you got beat by a girl, hon. Take the mega L. Before I pull up with the whatever major loser move from Camp Rock." Adrienne smiled as she began to aim for 1500.

     Alex nodded agreeing with her, anything to make her smile. His brown eyes glanced over the arcade games, all the neon signs flashing in his face but suddenly the atmosphere changed and something, someone caught his eyes.

     He glanced at Adrienne, admiring her. His grand momma had always told him that he wouldn't find love for a very long time, but when he first laid eyes on Adrienne there was no doubt that she was the one he was looking for. He didn't want to admit that she actually had beat him, because it was still a shock that he had found someone who played basketball than he did. He really did love everything that made up Adrienne Moreno.

     He didn't realize how long his eyes were on her until her voice called out to him. "Alex, you good?" Her voice was so soothing, it was like music to his ears. Alex shook his head to get himself out of his thoughts. He walked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek.

     When he tried to answer all of his words tangled up, "Just admiring my girl and this precious moment."

     Adrienne raised her eyebrow. Crossing her arms across her chest, her lips curled into a small smile. "Aw, is it because I just beat you in basketball? And now you're trying to butter me up to try and make me admit that you won?"

     Alex attempted to pull away from Adrienne while rolling his eyes, but she automatically pulled him right back. "Hmmm, that's what I thought."

     "Shut up!" She playfully said as she rested her head back on his shoulder.

     Laughing along with Alex, their laughs mixed perfectly together. She grabbed his hand into hers, "Let's go play another round of basketball."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     "I HAVE TO ADMIT, babe, you are getting better at basketball and I think it's because of me." Alex snorted as they walked to the bus station. Adrienne clicked her tongue and Alex laughed. Gently, he caressed the back of her hand with his thumb. The small show of affection made Adrienne's cheeks glow with a light pink blush.

     "Oh really? So just because I started dating you, you think I've gotten better at basketball?" Adrienne asked. Alex smiled in response. "So tell me why I lead our girls basketball team to the championship two years in a row? And won. Tell me why I have a signed basketball from Kobe Bryant after the time I visited Mamba Sports Academy because he sent me a letter, Jesus himself, that he wanted to meet me?"

     Alex ran silent as he kicked rocks. Adrienne giggled and gently pressed her lips to Alex's cheek. "I think you're better than me at basketball." Alex quietly admit. He then looked at her in the eyes and sent her a wink, "And I'm glad I've met my other half so soon."

     Adrienne smiled, her brown eyes twinkling with admiration for her boyfriend. Alex and Adrienne made their way on the steps of the bus. Together, they sat down in seats near the middle. Alex took the window seat and as rain began to drizzle down on the glass and on the roof of the bus, Adrienne could feel herself falling asleep to the sound. The brunette laid her head on Alex's shoulder, slowly falling asleep. Alex looked down at Adrienne and smiled to himself.

     She was so beautiful and so peaceful, when she wasn't wide awake and making bets that one day she won't be so short. Alex knew that Adrienne had been through a lot and her home was a lot chaotic than his was, and that was really saying something. He wished that she was able to spend nights at the house, and it wasn't anything like that, but because he wanted to complete her dreams of wanting to do face masks all night and crying to Tangled. It truly wasn't a sad movie but he had to pretend to cry when Adrienne did so she wouldn't feel embarrassed. Adrienne knew he was faking it, but it was the thought that counted.

     Alex really didn't want the day to end, but Lydia and Schneider were going to take a citizenship test the next day and he couldn't stay out too late. All he wanted was to spend as much time with her as possible. Because well, he loved her. And there's nothing he wouldn't do for her.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

     WHEN THEY HAD GOTTEN to Alex's apartment, it was Adrienne saying goodnight to him. As they approached the door, Alex leaned against the door and gazed at Adrienne. "It's time to say goodbye and I want to cry." Alex said with a sad face. His girlfriend smiled.

     "I'll see you soon, okay? We don't need to constantly be together because when we are together, we cherish it with everything we have. And plus, time away really shows how strong we are to not be scared to be away from each other." Adrienne told her boyfriend who simply whined, but I wanna be with you. "I know, babe, and I want to be with you too. But we're okay. Now stop acting like a big baby and go help your grandma study."

     "That was a weird sentence to say now wasn't it?" Alex asked. Adrienne and Alex laughed. "Yes, it was. Shut up." Alex smiled. The two then stood there for a while, staring and smiling and blushing. Eventually, Adrienne broke it. "Goodnight, my love." Adrienne learned in and their lips softly molded together for a couple of seconds. Adrienne then pulled away. Alex opened the door behind his back then gave his girlfriend one last smile.

     "Goodnight sweetheart."

electric love, alex a.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara