CHAPTER FOUR!

CHAPTER NUMBER FOUR OF:ELECTRIC LOVE

ELECTRIC LOVE.
(MUSEUM DAY)

ADRIENNE MORENO STARED AT the hand of hers that was locked in with her boyfriend's. It wasn't uncommon for them to go on dates. In fact, they went on them often. They would usually go to the movies or out for pizza, and sometimes even mini golfing. Adrienne wasn't ashamed to be spending the money she earned from working at her mother's restaurant on the boy who kept her happy, faithful and on her feet. She loved spending time with him and loved even more that he let her spoil him - - even if his grandma did spoil him ninety-nine point none of the time.

     Although they have been on many dates before, even spending time with each other at their homes and watching netflix in their pajamas while throwing food at each other, and have been dating for two years — Adrienne still got nervous and Alex knew it. He loved that she still got nervous, because it assured him that he was not the only one who still got butterflies every time they were together. It also assured him that their love wasn't fading, not in the slightest bit. They didn't even know that it was just blooming more and more as the days go on.

     As they entered the museum, Adrienne let out a soft sigh. Alex immediately looked her way, "Whats wrong, babe? Nervous?" Adrienne narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend. Brat, she thought. Alex laughed at her expression and placed a quick kiss on her cheek, "Relax, amor, I'm just teasing. Wanna get a pretzel?" Adrienne immediately smiled and nodded, making Alex laugh. The two walked over to the pretzel stand and got a large one for the two of them to share and a water bottle for Adrienne. As they were about to head towards the main exhibit that Adrienne had been waiting for weeks for them to put up, they heard two common voices that made Adrienne squeeze her eyes shut and prepare herself for the intruders.

     Finn — Alex's fellow baseball teammate and closest friend — and the girl no one knew if he was dating or not — Isabelle — called out Adrienne and Alex's names. "Alex! Adrienne! Hey guys! Over here!" Finn called. Adrienne looked at Alex and lightly shook her head, trying to silently tell him not to turn.

     Alex turned.

     Ay dios ayuda me—, Adrienne began to think. Her thoughts were cut off by Isabelle squealing and rushing to her. The blonde wrapped her arms around the brunette and squeezed her tight. Adri looked over Isabelle's shoulder to make eye contact with her boyfriend who was trying to hold in a laugh. She wanted to smack the smile off his face. "Adri! It's been so long! What have you been up to?" Isabelle asked her with a wide grin.

     Isabelle didn't attend St. Bibiana. Instead, she attended St. Teresa's, another catholic school. Adrienne had no idea how she and Finn met, but somehow they made it to the point that no one even knew if they were dating or just friends. Confusion, Adrienne was always filled with confusion.