Something like Happy Ever After...

***********************Aria's POV*********************************

****4 YEARS LATER****

"Oakleigh! If your not down here in two minutes I am leaving you!" I yelled upstairs.

"WAIT!" Oakleigh yelled.

"Avery? Noah?" I yelled again as I hear foot steps running down the hallway.

"Come on guys. Get your coats on." I said as I handed Avery and Noah their coats.

"What about Daddy?" Noah asked.

"He's not here. It's just us going to school today." I replied.

"Whyy?" Avery asked.

"Just go get in the car please." I replied.

"Oaks! Bye!" I yelled.

"Mom I'm here!" Oakleigh said with her coat and mittens on.

I can't believe how fast time has flown. It seems like yesterday everything at the hospital happened. Oakleigh was just a baby and now she is 5 years old, in kindergarden, and a beautiful young lady. Avery and Noah are already 4 years old and they have a way of keeping me busy. It's amazing what their little minds can do. I just love every bit of parenting.

"Okay Oaks! Have a good day at school I will pick you up at 2:30. Love you!" I said.

"Bye mom." She said.

"Let's get you two to daycare! So you can go to headstart!" I said.

After I dropped off the twins at daycare I took off to work. I was only working until 12 today because I had a doctors appointment later. I pulled into the parking lot and went upstairs.

"Hey Aria." Jessica said.

"Hey Jess." I replied.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Chloe said.

"Hey. How's it going?" I asked.

"Good. You okay you seem down?" She asked.

"Just a little. It's fine thou." I replied.

"You wanna talk?" She asked.

"No." I replied.

"How about you go over to Liam's office and we will talk in there because it is quiet and you can even make it quick." She said.

"Fine." I replied and took off to his office.

I opened the door and everything was still left as it was. The lights were off and it was dark in here. I went over to his desk and sat in his swivel chair. It felt so empty, it's been vacant for 2 months already. I hated this feeling I got all the time.

Something was now grabbing my leg as I screamed backing all the way up.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "What the hell?!.....Liam"

"Suprise!" He said crawling out for there.

I bolted over to him and wrapped my arms around him and knocking him against the desk.

"Glad you missed me?" He said with a laugh.

"I thought you weren't coming home for a while?" I asked.

"I told you that so I could suprise you! I missed you WAY too much!" He said kissing me.

"I missed you SO much you have no idea! Don't ever do that again!" I said.

"Note to self don't work ever again." He said joking.

"Not what I said!" I replied.

"Well we finally sold the business in Colorado so I won't ever have to leave you for two months again!" He said.