An Intervention

As the fire crackles, 10 trolls and 1...caterpillar thing surround it wrapped snuggly  in quilts they had sewn during arts and crafts time.

"Ah isn't this the life?" Poppy sighs happily looking over at a not so happy Branch.

"what's wrong branch?" DJ Suki speaks up, noticing the pondering troll, Branch breaks out of his thoughts shaking his head.  "Huh? What happened?"

He then notices all 9 pairs of eyes on him,
"...what?" He deadpans.

Creek, who decided to come along for unknown reasons given his past with the Bergens' chef- shimmies over to his side grinning awkwardly.

"weeeeell buddy, ol chum... You seem kinda...how do I say this?"

"spaced OUT" Cooper starts

"unresponsive." Adds Biggie

"totally down in the dumps" says Satin, "Like totally!" Chenille.

"okay I get it I'm-" "being a total stick in the mud." smidge cut him off, eliciting a series of gasps from the other trolls.

"smidge! That is just rude!" Biggie tuts, covering Mr. Dinkles' ears.
"well it's true!" the smaller troll pouts,  Branch sighs solemnly, to which Poppy and Creek place a hand on his shoulders.

"Look what we're trying to say is we're here for you...and...if there's something troubling you can always tell us.." she smiles up at him, to which Branch returns sadly.

"I appreciate your concern guys but really...I'm fine!" He assures them before yawning and rolling onto his side. "besides, long walk tomorrow should prolly get some rest."

The other trolls each give a sound of agreement before following his lead and laying down on the forest floor around fire. As the snack pack all exchange goodnights-save for branch who fell asleep half way through. The stard shine brightly on them.

In a different part of the forest a troll sits atop a branch of the great troll tree gazing at the stars as she reminisces on good times. She stands from her spot, walking inside the tree to her bedroom. The troll sighs before flinching at the voice behind her.
"y'know they're gonna find you here if you ain't careful." (Y/n) turns around to find cloud leaning against the opening that leads to the branch she was just sitting on. "Cloud" she lets out a breath of relief, "I-it's just you.." she tries to give him a smile but cloud gives him an uncharacteristically serious look. "look kid, I know this Branch situation's been bugging ya, which is why I think you should-" ""go and talk to him" I know cloud! I just cant okay?!" she sighs exasperated, she sits on her bed, head in her hands as she remembers that...dreadful day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"hey kid you'll never guess what happened today!" Cloud walks inside (y/n)'s room, more giddy than usual.

"what's gotten you so excited?" (y/n) playfully snarks, putting down the book she was reading to give him is full attention as cloud jumps up on her bed, swinging his legs like a teenage girl about to spill some juicy gossip.

"Alright, the floor is yours" she chuckles, "okay so! You know Queen Poppy right?" the troll winces, not really wanting to hear that name

"..y-yeah what about her?" she asks, motioning him to go on,

"well you wont believe this but.."  she senses a bad feeling in her stomach..

"Poppy.." oh god..

"and Branch.." oh no..

"are..Dating!"
....

"(y/n)..? (Y/N)!!" a large thud rings out as the grey troll falls backwards onto the wooden floor, not caring about the pain in the back of her head as she has an arm covering her eyes as she sobs quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I just cant..." she sighs, cloud gives her a reassuring pat on the back before turning around, before he leaves he says one more thing.. "oh you should probably clean up this place...they'll be coming through here~"

...

...

"wait WHAT?!?"

"HEHEHEHEHE~"

"cLoUd!??"

(a/n)
Tysm you guys for the patience and i am sorry about the long wait I really am.