Wake me up when Chuseok Ends IV

Day 3

Y/N's POV

"I pray to heavens above to give me strength; help me keep my sanity so please take this guy beside me wherever he needs to be, I need peace in my life more than ever, Amen." You utter the words with eyes tightly shut and hands clasp together in front of you. You wait for solid eight seconds before slowly opening an eye, looking to your side.

You saw that guy still sitting beside you on your bed with his arms fold in front of him while tapping his finger near his elbow each passing seconds. "I think you're not sincere enough." He said in a judging tone.

"I'm just following what you've told me." You retort and sigh. You get up on your bed while he sit there still as a statue. You walk towards your dresser while talking. "Hey, can you like.. I don't know, disappear? I need to-" You called to him in a small voice and went you turn around, he's no longer on your bed.

You think for a moment if you're already fully awake so you jump into quick shower and get change. You're still very jumpy and gets easily startled with little noises around you. You manage to get out of the house without having a heart attack.

"What do you think did we miss?" You jump along with your heart when a voice suddenly speaks beside you and you don't have to look to know who could it be. You try to to quicken your pace but he call you out. "Ah.. Ahh.. Pff!" You stop immediately, hearing his voice. "You know very well running is not going to make me disappear, right?" He said calmly as he keep taking small steps.

You keep your lip shut and continue on walking. "Do you think the Halabeoji I met forgot to mention me something really important?" He keeps on talking; trying to come up with theories to solve his mystery which still doesn't make so much sense to you. You thought to yourself, the reason why you went to your grandma's place is to relax, to calm your mind yet you are in a situation your mind can't quite comprehend.

"Ya, do you think it will work?" He cut off your trance by standing in front of you. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever you think will work. Do it." You respond impassively. He's hesitant with your respond for a second before he straighten his back and take another closer step towards you. He close his eyes and pout his lips as he lean even closer.

You sprint with shut eyes and you felt you bump into him but you halt just as fast as you take off. You shivered by the freezing cold breeze you felt all over your body. You turn to your heal and face him again. "Ya! How dare you try to.. to.. k-kiss me?! Aigoo!" You point at him but immediately bring your hands up and down on your forearm, trying to shake the chill off your skin.

He just look at you with bewildered eyes but keep walking in the same pace he's doing earlier. "Calm down, will you? Now stops shouting before someone thinks you're crazy."

Dumbfounded and irritated, you inhale as deep as you can and release your breath as if your life depend on it. You went to your grandma's store and your grandma leave the store again for you to man which you don't mind. You spend the day trying to act as normal as you can when some customers tried to talk to you while someone is constantly bugging you with questions.

"Y/N, how old are you again?"

"Y/N, what's your favorite song?"

"What do you like doing in your free time?"

"Favorite food?"

"Favorite game?"

"Are you often this quiet?"

"Favorite place?"

"How long has your Halmeoni been making rice cakes? I bet they're tasty. Are they? Can you give me some?"