Chapter 14: I want you

Lan Xi Chen joined in, sliding into his hair and kissed him passionately. His other free hand around the other's waist, closing the distance between them.

Jin Guang Yao couldn't think anymore, his thoughts were hazy. He could only feel the the man's moist lips against his own, his breathing short to gasp for air. He felt him bite the lower part of his lips and soft moans escaped from his mouth. A tongue sneakily enters, rubbing against his own tongue, reaching to every corner of his mouth. It took about forever before Lan Xi Chen retracted. A thin string of saliva could be seen between their mouths.

He felt Lan Xi Chen's burning gaze, his breathing was heavy and loud. Then, he notice the poking sensation between his legs. He stared at it in shock, it was hard and massive in size.

“A-Yao I—

Jin Guang Yao pushed him down in the water, kissing him once again, calling him 'Er ge' repeatedly. He noticed the tip of the man's ears had reddened. It was slightly amusing. Sitting down in the spring, he positioned himself on top of the man's lap. He wrapped his arms around him and gave a peck on his cheek before locking eyes with him.

“I want you,” Jin Guang Yao said.

Lan Xi Chen was aroused.

He pounced on him, kissing the young man's neck, trailing down his whole body and savored him throughly. While A-Yao arched his back foward and shivered with pleasure.

Ah"

He let out a moan, as Lan Xi Chen licked his nipples, circling around them. They were sensitive and soon turned swollen red from the teasing. His cold slender fingers traced down his stomach and further down until he touches A-yao's cute little member.

Jin Guang Yao was hard, it was embarrassing when he realised the other man was looking at it.

“So cute A-yao's little carrot.”

“It's not small!" Jin Guang Yao told angrily. “You have to make it bigger,” he said, licking his lips.

Lan Xi Chen blushed, then he proceeded to stroke it intensely, and it did increase in size. His movements speed up and the young man's was panting louder and louder.

“E-Er ge. I'm about to—” He bit his lip.

“No, not yet.” Lan Xi Chen grinned, stopping his movements. Instead, they reached for somewhere else.

“Wait-not there—!” Jin Guang Yao panicked.

He felt the man's finger poking into his hole. This was his first time someone has done this to him and it felt weird. By the third finger, Jin Guang Yao felt a sharp pain. He held onto Lan Xi Chen's for support, huffing beside his ear as he trembled at the sensation of his ass being played. “Er-ge, i-it's uncomfortable,” he muttered.

“We have to prepare...please bear with it for awhile, love,” Lan Xi Chen whispered softly, giving him a few gentle kisses on his ears.

Once he was done, the tip of his own member enters the hole. Jin Guang Yao panicked, how could such a big thing fit in? He could slowly feel the shape of Lan Xi Chen's pillar fit deep inside him. It was hot, wet and throbbing.

“I'm going to move.”

He said, and surged his hips into the other.

“You're so tight..." he grunted.

Jin Guang Yao felt the pain, he was afraid that he would fall back so he held tightly onto Er ge's back, his fingers digged into his skin.

“Er ge i-it hurts...” Jin Guang Yao cried, his hips shaking as he was being penetrated deeply by the man. Tears fell down his cheeks, Lan Xi Chen comforted him by licking the tears away.

Ahn!”

Suddenly, he felt the tip hit a certain place, and he squealed. He had never heard his voice go like that before. His face blushed and covered his mouth.

“Don't hold back your voice, A-Yao. I want to hear it. Your sexy voice...”

Lan Xi Chen knew he hit the right spot. He increased the movements of his hips hitting the same spot continuously and A-Yao slowly started to follow, rocking his hips as well, letting his voice out and moaning with pleasure. “Er ge, er ge...” he repeatedly said, pressing his lips on him as he completely succumbed to this man. He had never felt so good before.

The cold water enters into his hole ever so slightly when Lan Xi Chen pulls away before slamming his member into him again. He rolled his eyes back. He felt like he was melting. The water was very cold but the heat between their bodies made him sweat and pant.

“I-I'm going to —” Jin Guang Yao cried, his back arched back and his head thrown to the back.

“Let's do it together,” Lan Xi Chen whispered, brushing his fingers against A-Yao's hair. He released his load, letting out a grunt. The other came at the same time as well, as he shivered. He felt him pull out, and white liquid oozed out from his swollen red hole. He let out and ecstatic sigh while his finger reached to spread out his own hole to clean with the water.

Lan Xi Chen stared at the whole scene, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. How erotic.

He pulled A-Yao to his side. “Again,” he said with blank face.

“But I can't—

Lan Xi Chen silenced him with a kiss, his hands locked the other's wrist together. They continued to make love to each other that night.
___
.
.
.
.
.
.
a/n: Phew, is my room hot cause im sweating ':0 Anyways, thank you for reading <3