SCIAMACHY

✩ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ✩ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ✩
SCIAMACHY
✩ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ✩ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ✩

✩ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ✩ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ✩

MIA STILINSKI was drawn to trouble like a moth was drawn to a light.  She couldn't help but find herself listening to a police scanner with her brother, hoping to overhear something exciting.  With her father being the town's Sheriff, she was able to somehow find herself in more trouble than the average teenager did.

SHE HAD A tendency to find trouble, and her twin brother did nothing to deter her from finding herself back in the middle of trouble.  Mia knew that her father didn't appreciate his children involving themselves in anything and everything interesting that happens in the town, especially when it could get them hurt.

HER MOTHER used to say that she and her brother were closer than anyone she had ever known.  She used to joke that her Mia and Stiles were each other's perfect matches, that their souls were somehow connected.  Claudia used to watch as Mia cried when Stiles scraped his knees from trying to skateboard with his best friend, and wondered if perhaps her Mia felt his pain.

MAYBE MIA'S MOM was right.  Maybe Mia was tied to her twin in more ways than just blood.  Maybe she and her brother shouldn't have listened to a call their dad got one night in the middle of their sophomore year, but then again when were the Stilinski twins ones to ignore the chance at an adventure?

✩ ⋆ ☽ ⋆ ✩ ⋆ ☾ ⋆ ✩