Q/A

1. Will there be a sequel about Angie?

Ans: No, there will be no sequel about Angie. This is a standalone book.

2. What inspired you to write this book?

Ans: I don't quite remember what inspired me to write this story. I had started this book way back in December 2018 and honestly the way the book turned out now wasn't how it was supposed to. I had a completely different storyline after Chris returns back to his hometown. I had just written 3-4 chapters and stopped after that. I was going through a really rough patch in my life and nothing was motivating enough for me. I had completely given up the idea of continuing. But the summer of 2019, I started to write again, and I'm so glad I never stopped. Though things were still not very good in my life, I had taken writing as a solace from all the negativity I was enduring. Yeah there were times when I wouldn't get much reads or votes and it would morally weaken me. But I'm so glad I've friends who encouraged me to write more. Especially my bestfriend, and this story wouldn't have been possible without her constant nagging for me to write another one. Just a few moments before I published this chapter, she had texted me saying she wants me to stay in this high and euphoria I'm experiencing right now because of this book, and that I really, really deserve this, and that she would personally smack me if I come down from this cloud nine ever again😂. Thank you bestie for believing in me when I couldn't.

3. Are you planning on writing another book anytime soon? If you are, what will it be about?

Ans: Yes, I'm going to bring another book soon. It might take a little longer than I anticipated, but I hope you can cope up with me for that until then. I assure you, you won't be disappointed. And as for what it's going to be about, I would love to keep it a surprise😉. So why not keep the suspense for a little longer?

4. What are some of your favourite books on wattpad?

Ans: You can check my reading list on my account. I've read a lot of books on wattpad but those are my absolute favourite.

Once again, a big thank you to all my readers for your love and support for my book. Honestly, this wouldn't have been possible without you all. You give me motivation to continue and your lovely comments encourage me so much. I love you all❤💜

I'll be posting about my next book here soon so that all of you can get access to it. I hope you'll give it the same love which you've given to Jasmine and Chris here. Until then, goodbye.💛