Chapter 2: Sitzfleisch

(This is going off a Little bit of MysticFieBalls' idea. Though I did not completely understand it, I used what I did understand to help create this chapter.)
     By the time Trollex awoke, he realized he wasn't in Techno Reef. The ground wasn't sand and he could feel a glass wall against his tail. It took Trollex a few moments to completely become awake, but once he was, he panicked. His body froze, but he still looked around, recognizing the familiar interior around him.

     It all looked like the inside of one of the Submarine-like fish that held the Trolls that attacked his home, so it didn't take long for Trollex to determine that he was inside one of them. The second thing he noticed was that he was in a cage full of water, there were glass walls all around him except for up, because upwards was a set of bars and a lock on the outside.

     Though, when Trollex was about to move up the small amount of space he had to mess with the lock, he noticed that he was alone. It was unsettling how quiet it was and it was making Trollex nervous, it was as if making any move to escape was what would cause something worse to happen, like a trap. But the more Trollex looked at the details of the room, the more nervous he became. He hadn't realized the other cages in the room, all empty but still ready to hold whatever the Rock Trolls put in there.

     Trollex, realizing his panic, started to calm himself down. He knows that panicking will get him nowhere and he needs to think clearly in order to escape. After he was calm, or as calm as he could get, he took notice of his physical state. His head had a throbbing pain coming from it and he was slightly covered in scratches and bruises. "Agh." Trollex groaned a bit when the pain from his head hurt a little too much.

     Trollex started to plan out what he should do, he 'swam' up to observe the lock, trying to pick at it or do anything that could break it so he could get out. So far, nothing was working.

     After a few minutes of messing with the lock, the music started. At first, Trollex didn't hear Rock Music, but instead Classical Music. It didn't last long though, since Rock quickly replaced it. Then there was the sound of destruction, it made him worry for the Classical Trolls, and the Techno Trolls back home. (Yes, the other Techno Trolls are still at Techno Reef. I decided that Barb would only take the leaders of each tribe first.)

     Trollex wanted to block it all out, the sounds were honestly terrifying, reminding him of the attack on his home. But it soon went quiet, well, as quiet as you would expect. Trollex jumped as the loud sound of the giant zipper started opening, he looked over to see some Rock Trolls carrying(more like dragging) an unconscious Classical Troll, Trollex watched as the Rock Trolls locked the Classical Troll into a cage, then leave, laughing as the entrance zipped shut.

     The Classical Troll looked, if not more, covered in scratches and bruises just like Trollex. Trollex remembered what Queen Barb said, about all trolls being one nation under Rock.  Trollex guessed that this must have been her second attack, meaning she is probably already moving on to the next tribe.

     Trollex refuses to just sit and do nothing about this, Queen Barb has three out of the six strings she needs, she's already halfway there. So Trollex started to make more drastic decisions to get himself out of the water filled Cage, ramming himself at the top and the side of the cage, until it finally broke. Trollex got more cuts, and some deeper ones, from the glass shards and the water spilled everywhere.

     Most think Techno Trolls need water to breathe, but they don't, they can breathe just fine. Though, only Trollex can actually hover/fly when compared to what the other Techno Trolls can do out of the water. Trollex, hoping he didn't make too much noise, went over to the unconscious Classical Troll to help him out of the cage.

     While Trollex tugged and tried to get the lock on the cage to break, he thought about the Techno String for a second. He knows the Techno String is close by, but something feels off, like something is wrong with it. Trollex wants to know what Queen Barb did to it, but he knows it's better to escape than confront her. Trollex knows he needs to make it back home, he needs to make sure everyone is okay and not harmed from the attack.

     Trollex was snapped out of his thoughts when he got the lock to break, it's much easier to break a lock from the outside apparently. Trollex was quick to get the cage open and the Classical Troll out. Trollex started making quick work of trying to wake the troll up, his light shaking quickly turning into slightly harsher ones.

     "Come on, come on. Please wake up." Trollex begged in a quiet voice, he doesn't know how much time they have until they might get caught. After nothing seemed to work, Trollex decided he would just have to carry the Troll. Carrying him wasn't hard, the Troll was pretty light, but it took both hands to carry him. Trollex knows that it would be easier to leave the Classical Troll behind, but he won't, he isn't like that.

     Trollex went over the the zipped up entrance with the Classical Troll in his arms, but he needed to set him down for a while since actually moving the zipper was very difficult. Once he got a bit of it unzipped, he noticed the Rock Music, meaning they're distracted, meaning he can escape with the Classical Troll more easily if he's quick.

     Trollex got the Classical Troll again and peaked his out the entrance a bit, it was then he saw that they were in the air, very high up the air. Trollex shook a little out of fear, not used to being so high up. He looked down to see that there was a river below them, Trollex decided to take a leap of faith, since he has no idea when the song ends.

     If Trollex is lucky, he'll be able to catch himself before he hits the ground, he's aiming for water, but even then, he doesn't know how deep it is. He and the Classical Troll could get seriously hurt if he's not carful. Trollex was already lucky enough to not be spotted by the Rock Trolls when he fell. Before he knew it, he was already close to the surface, out of panic, he caught himself before he even hit the water.

     He spotted some low trees nearby and quickly hid underneath them, he didn't want to risk drowning the Classical Troll, he silently watched as the Rock Trolls flew away, still playing their music. Once Trollex couldn't see them anymore, his fight or flight instincts finally started to die down. His breathing was uneven and labored, he could hear heard pumping loudly in his chest. He was surprised it didn't break in two during the whole thing.

     Trollex looked over at the Classical Troll, he looked fancy, if Trollex was correct, then he guessed that this must be the leader of the Classical Trolls. But, as he finally thought over the whole situation, Trollex found out that he doesn't even know where he is, and he has no idea what he should do next.

(To be honest, I like having Trollex and Trollzart be stuck together since they both have opposite types of music to each other. Anyway, if any of you have any ideas or suggestions as to what should happen next, I would love to hear them! If I end up using any of them, or partly using them, I'll make sure to credit the owner of the idea at the beginning of the chapter.)