Chapter 11: Familie

(Trollex Doesn't Talk in this chapter. Why? I honestly have no idea, it kinda just happened. He'll talk in the next chapter though.

Okay, there were too many suggestions for my brain to keep up for this chapter, so I'm winging it. I can't remember who all suggested whatever is going to pop up in this chapter since I think I used maybe a bit of everything, no none. If you recognize that you're idea was used or partly used, then I'm glad I had enough brain power to remember what it was. Sorry I can't put all the people who suggested stuff here, again, I'm just winging it since I'm not sure if I even remember half of them.

Also, I was sick when writing half of this so that might be a reason. I'll probably come back and edit this so it has all who suggested ideas for this chapter that was actually used. If I don't, uh...sorry?)
     King Quincy pushed a button to side of him, opening the wall that lead to a very different looking room. The leaders of Funk started to walk into the room, everyone else following behind them. Trollex noticed that Cooper had went to push the tub he was in again, but the Techno Troll stopped him.

     Trollex didn't want to cause anyone to do anymore unnecessary work, especially for him, so Trollex pushed himself out of the water and floated instead. Needless to say, Cooper was surprised. Trollex whispered a quick apology for not saying anything about it earlier before rushing Cooper to his family. Trollex followed the rest of course, but he decided to stay in the back of the group for the time being.

     "Let's tell 'em how it works Prince D." King Quincy said, speaking to his Hip Hop son. Trollex couldn't help but be confused as to why King Quincy addressed to his own son by his title. Trollex knew that asking now would be a bad idea due to the atmosphere, if Trollex was still curious after all this hopefully ends peacefully, then he could always ask later, unless it's rude.

     Prince D started to tell the story of the Trolls, or The Separation of Music, as Trollex has learned it to be called on occasion. "...and life was one big party." Prince D had said(it's the end of what he said because I cannot figure out what he says at the beginning.), 'until Pop got Greedy' Trollex heard his Father say in the back of his head.

     As everyone neared a bass that held a glowing purple string, Poppy said that she'd heard the story before. If she had heard the story, her confusion from before makes no sense.  Everyone had stopped once that reached the bass, the Funk family turning to face the others, Prince D walked up to them and faced Poppy before saying, "That is, until the Pop Trolls tried to steal our strings."

     "Steal your strings? That-that's not what it said in our scrapbooks." Poppy said, confused. Poppy, Branch, and Cooper looked surprised and confused about this, It only makes sense since they were told a somewhat different story. Trollex actually wants to hear the story from the Funk Trolls, he hopes it isn't as bad as what he told.

     Prince D looked almost as confused as Poppy when she said that, "Scrapbooks? Those are cut out, glued, and glittered by the winners. Let me tell you how it really went down." Prince D told her before walking passed her. A Record has come out and Prince D placed the needle onto it, Music began to play.

{Mini TimeSkip, maybe? I'm not sure what this'll count as to be honest.}

     While Prince D and his family sang, Trollex  listened carefully. He wanted to know if there were any differences between the history the Funk Trolls knew and the history the Techno Trolls knew. Trollex was glad that they seemed pretty much the same, only that the story Prince D told was much less...violent than what Trollex learned.

     Seeing the Funk Family Dance and sing together reminded Trollex of his own. He misses his home and everyone that lives there, Trollex has been incredibly homesick since he was forcefully taken away from it. He knows he should be able to take care of himself, or else all of his father's training to fight and his mother's lessons on being responsible would all be for not.