Chapter 4: Zeitgeist

(This Chapter is mainly coming from an idea/Suggestion from Purple_SHADOW1122. Thank you very much for the suggestion.)
     The leaders of Techno and Classical Music had quiet the conversation on the way to Symphonyvill, learning about each other, their homes, and more. The two had actually become good friends by the end of it all, despite the different tastes in music.
(If you want a more detailed description of what happened, just ask in the comments and I'll edit this so y I can read what happened in detail.)

     Trollex was traveling through the river while Trollzart flew beside it, but when they arrived at a very destroyed Symphonyvill, Trollex stayed behind while Conductor Trollzart quickly flew up to check on everyone, the look of worry and fear clear on Trollzart's face. Trollex watched, understanding that fear and worry his friend was experiencing, only Trollex couldn't stick around his home to check on everyone.

     He can't help thinking about Techno Reef and the Trolls living there, he has practically been in constant worry about the condition of his home and the Techno Trolls. He misses his family, his friends, his home. After a while, Trollex got overly worried for Trollzart, so he lifted himself out of the river and up into the air.

     The trip to Symphonyvill from the ground to the air was difficult, Trollex doesn't normally get high off the ground himself. Though, once he made it up, he was in shock. Trollex Heard all the destruction that happened to the home of the Classical Trolls, but he never saw it. It looked worse than he originally thought, Trollex spotted Trollzart and saw that the Conductor was speaking to some sort of talking instrument, it kinda reminded Trollex of BDB.

     The place looked empty, Trollex didn't see any other Classical Trolls. He went over to Trollzart, catching the end of their conversation.

     "...They're hiding now." The little flute told Trollzart, their voice sounded strained and sad. The flute and Conductor ended the conversation with Pennywhistle, the flute, telling Trollzart where they went. Trollzart turned around to see Trollex behind him, which startled the yellow Troll, getting a small Yelp out of him.

     "Sorry." Trollex said, he didn't intend to scare Trollzart, it was a pure accident. "So the Classical Trolls are hiding?" Trollex asked, he got a nod as a response. Trollzart explained that he was glad they're hiding, since they would be safe. That and Symphonyvill is in no condition to house and protect Trolls, Trollex could still see that some of the buildings were still on fire or just starting to cool down.

     "Conductor!" The small voice of Pennywhistle called out, causing the two trolls to turn and look at the flute. "Something's coming." They said, using their head to point a direction, they sound scared, more than before. Trollex and Trollzart turned to where Pennywhistle point to see a pink blimp covered in flowers, and it was coming towards Symphonyvill.

     Now, yes it was pink, yes it was a hot air balloon, yes it has a face, and yes it looked like it was covered in flower petals. But both Trolls were still on guard, knowing that this could be a trick or something dangerous. Granted, they didn't do this with each other, but Trollex did save Trollzart, so things were different in that situation.

     Pennywhistle told the leaders of Classical and Techno to hide, seeing no reason not to, they did just that. Pennywhistle hiding as well once the giant balloon landed, Trollex got a brief look at what the trolls that came out of the ballon looked like. A bright pink Troll, kinda dull colored Troll, and a big bright blue Troll that's holding some kind of worm creature. Trollex immediately went back to hiding himself from view, knowing his light glow from his body and heart could give him away if he's not careful.

     One thing went through Trollex's mind when he saw them, 'Pop.' They were Pop Trolls, no doubt about it. Trollex knows the history of what Pop did many years ago, so Trollex never trusted them, not easily.

     Pennywhistle started talking to them, asking if they were mean or nice. The pink Troll responding with being nice, while the dull colored Trolls added a more aggressive response. It was clear that the male, the dull colored Troll, was more on guard and prepared for an attack. But Pennywhistle still came out to them, it kinda shocked Trollex and Trollzart. The Conductor and DJ listened as Pennywhistle spoke with the Pop Trolls.

     Penny told them about what happened, which in turn caused a conversation to start between the Pop Trolls, leaving Pennywhistle to roll over to where Trollex and Trollzart hid. From what Trollex  heard, the pink Troll, Poppy, thought that Queen Barb wanted to unite the Trolls. She would technically be correct, but also very very incorrect. Though, she appeared to have figured out the truth too.

     Trollex started listening more intently when the big blue Trolls started to speak, the worry was clear in his voice. "Poppy, You said we could handle this with hugs, how are we gunna hug our way out of this one?!" The Troll asked. Poppy tried to calm the Big Blue Troll down, calling him by name, Biggie. The conversation ended with Poppy making a pinky promise, upon hearing that, both Trollzart and Trollex just got confused.

     They spoke about it as if it was important. Now, the Techno and Classical Troll made a pinky promise before, and it's probably only important to Pop Trolls. But due to the fact that Trollex and Trollzart do not know what happens when Pop Trolls make a pinky promise, they were unprepared for the giant explosion of pink glitter that followed.

     Trollex, being conveniently close to a half destroyed pole of some kind, was able to grab it to not fly off. Trollzart on the other hand did not have the luxury of something to hold onto and almost flew off from the force of the glitter explosion. But Trollex, being a good friend and general good Troll in the moment, grabbed Trollzart so he didn't fly off however far the force would have made him travel.

     Unfortunately though, Trollzart let out a short scream of terror due to the sudden dangerous situation they were forced into in a matter of seconds. Branch, the dull and more aggressive Troll, heard the scream and immediately was back on guard. The explosion had died down by then and Trollex was not in the mood for anymore sudden attacks.

     "Who's there?! Show Yourself!" Branch called out. Trollex was breathing heavily, trying to calm down and make sure he didn't get a crack in his heart. Trollzart was more calm, so he decided to leave their hiding spot, but he was fixing his appearance while doing so.

(This chapter got a bit long, and because of that, I had to stop it here. If any of you have any suggestions or ideas as to what should happen next, please don't be afraid to share. If I end up using your idea/suggestions or a bit of them, I will make sure to credit the owner(s) at the beginning of the Chapter.)