Trollex & Chaz Mini Comic?

(I made this on paper and I found it funny, so I figured that I might as well share it.)

)

     Trollex was cleaning one of his old Spears, he doesn't remember the last time he used it

Trollex was cleaning one of his old Spears, he doesn't remember the last time he used it. He does remember how persistent his father was about training him to protect himself and the Techno Trolls though. His father even put Trollex in a guard his father made when he was of age, but His mother talked his father into removing the guard rather quickly since Techno Reef never needed one.

Trollex knows he's skilled with a Spear and has even had to use them a few times when Techno Reef or himself was in trouble. He didn't bother fighting when Barb first attacked since he was outnumbered and fighting would've only made things worse and hurt more Trolls.

Trollex didn't notice Chaz making his way over to the Techno DJ, since Trollex was still lost in his thoughts and memories. After Trollex gave Chaz a good beating on the raft, the Smooth Jazz Troll always kinda feared him. But Chaz was sucking up his courage and was going to talk to Trollex right, however that would end up going.

Chaz didn't notice the Spear Trollex had, he was too focused on not panicking to see it at first. Chaz knew Trollex was a good fighter, his punches and strength from when they were on the raft was enough for Chaz to figure that out. Which is why Chaz is kinda scared of Trollex in the first place, since the Smooth Jazz Troll doesn't use physical violence at all and has next to zero experience in it.

Chaz took a deep breathe and put on a sly smile, "King Trolle-" Chaz started smoothly but cut himself off, because Chaz has noticed the spear and how scary Trollex can be from just a look. Chaz had started sweating, a lot, obviously having not been ready at all to approach the Techno King.

Before anyone knew it, Chaz booked it. Trollex was about to ask what Chaz wanted before the Jazz Troll took off, but he obviously didn't get the chance. So instead, Trollex watched with confusion as the Red Haired Troll Ran.

"Huh." Was all Trollex said After Chaz was out of his sight.

(Well That was Fun to Draw and Write! I hope you all Enjoy this random thing I made out of boredom.)