•Chapter 7: Problem solved•

The sunlight shone through the curtains and hit Kokichi's eyes. The boy stirred in his sleep and slowly started opening his violette orbes. He blinked a few times to get rid of the blur that was covering his view and readjusted it. He was looking around the room, taking in his surroundings, when he noticed another boy laying next to him, this male happened to be Shuichi. The small leader watched the other sleep, his closed eyelids covering his golden eyes; his navy, blue hair falling on his face. Ouma stared at the sleeping individual without noticing that he had woken up.

"Stop staring you gay." The detective suddenly said, opening his eyes while smirking. Kokichi's cheeks became red as he adverted his gaze from the other. Saihara sat up and stretched, almost lifting the violette eyed male up due to the handcuffs. Both of them giggled at the recent event and after some seconds got out of the bed.

"Hey, are you hungry?" The blue haired boy asked as they went downstairs and onto the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah kinda," the other replied. "Do you have any pancakes?"

"We can make them?" Shuichi suggested, though it came out more as a question.

"Ok yeah, sounds good." The short individual agreed without paying much attention.

Once they got to the kitchen they grabbed one egg, milk, oil, sugar and some flour; mixed the ingredients and then put it in the pan for them to cook. After some long minutes they were able to make over ten pancakes. They placed them one of top of the other, set them on a plate and placed it on the table. Then, both of them sat down as started eating their breakfast.

"So, you're scared of bugs huh?" The taller male decided to start a conversation.

"Hmm, maybe~" Kokichi replied, smiling mischievously at the other.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes coming from you. Then, do you have a reason to be afraid of them?" The detective wondered. The small leader's mischievous smile slowly turned into an awkward one, as if he was remembering the worst experience of his entire life.

"Let's say that I don't have nice memories of them. You see, I have a friend who is obsessed with them, so one day he invited me to his house and dragged me to the backyard, where tons of nasty bugs where flying and walkin' around," he now had a disgusted face. "They...were everywhere. They crawled up your feet, arms face. Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke..." The purple haired male now looked sick, maybe talking about bugs while eating wasn't the greatest idea.

"T-there were that many?" Shuichi exclaimed. How can there be so many bugs in someone's house? Was the short boy lying again?

"It was unimaginable. The cockroaches, the bees, the s-spiders..." His voice was growing weaker. "Oh shit I think I want to vomit."

"A-ah! D-do you need to go to the bathroom?" The golden eyed individual offered, slightly concerned.

"N-no... I'm fi-" he then widened his eyes and covered his mouth. Saihara stood up immediately and so did Kokichi. They both ran to the bathroom, kicked the door and made their way over to the toilet, where Ouma kneeled down and threw up as the navy haired male held his hair.

"Vo...vomiting over....fucking bugs..." The violette eyed boy mumbled as he continued to vomit. "I'm...so... fucking weak..." He whispered in anger, hoping the detective hadn't heard him. Unfortunately, he did.

"Hey, don't say that stuff. If you were weak then you wouldn't be one of the most wanted criminal in Tokyo." Shuichi said, trying to confort the other. He then widened his eyes a bit. That's right, he was helping one of the most wanted criminal in Tokyo. No shit. If someone found out about all of this then he would be a dead man.