•Chapter 18: Trial in session!•

Kokichi watched as Shuichi made his way to his assigned placed, right in the opposite from where he was. The supreme leader was sitting in one side if the huge courtroom. Next to him was his lawyer, a blond boy with bright, blue eyes, which were hidden behind a pair of glasses. He was much taller than the short boy, and he wore a blank expression, it was almost scary how serious he looked. The violette eyed male supposed that it was because it was clear they were gonna lose, and the guy didn’t look like someone who was fond to losing. 

On the opposite side of the room was Shuichi and next to him stood the fiscal, a long, lilac haired girl with purple, emotionless eyes. A strand of her hair was braided and tied up by a little black bow. She was wearing the same as everyone else, a suit, with the small difference that, instead of pants, she wore a skirt. Kokichi was able to recognize her, since she was a very succesul detective who had studied in the famous university Hopes Peak Academy, known as Kyoko Kirigiri. Yup, he was definetly screwed.

The room remained silent as they waited for the judges to start talking. They were sitting behind the superior court, the president was in the middle, her light pink hair tied up in two pigtails, which were held by some weird hair pins with the form of bears. Her eyes were a pretty light blue, but they were sharp as a knife, the liar recognized her too, she was Junko Enoshima, the most famous judger in Japan. On her left was a short, black haired girl with lilac eyes. Small freckles adorned the center of her face, she was Junko’s sister, Mukuro Ikusaba and she played the role of a clerk.

On the left was Celestia Ludenburg, someone who Kokichi had talked to when he was very little, around six years old, before his parents were killed. It surprised him to see her here, specially with those weird tornados that were attached to her black hair. Her red, piercing eyes were intimidating as always and her sweet smile hid that wining personality of hers. 

This couldn’t get any worse, the hope that was left inside the purple haired male was totally gone by now. He was against two skilled detectives and against the best judgers.  

His heart skipped a beat when he heard his name being called. 

“Ouma Kokichi” the light pink haired girl said, her voice echoing in the spacious room. He swallowed his nervousness and made his way to the middle of the room where a desk with a microphone on top of it was waiting for him. He felt every eye fall on him, including Shuichi’s, thing that made his fear increase. 

“Step in front of the tribunal. I'm going to ask you some questions for personal information, do you promise to answer them truthfully?” 

“Maybe~” 

Junko looked at him, raising an eyebrow, a tint of excitement swimming in her pearl blue eyes. 

“Full name?” she said. The boy looked at her in confusion. 

“Kokichi Ouma.” 

“Age?” 

“17” 

“Nationality?” 

“Japan” 

“Civil Status?” 

"Single." 

“Profession?” 

“A…thief?” 

“Where were you born?” 

“Uh…Tokyo?” 

“Hospital? Or address?” 

“How do you expect me to know?!” 

“Parents?” 

“Dead” 

“How were they called?”