chapter 8

A/N

another long chapter longest one yet..?

so if you haven't seen my announcement, this is going to contain a lot of action and magic and stuff and less fluff.. basically actually moving on with the story <3. There will still be fluff but not as much so I just wanted to warn you because believe it or not this story does actually have a plot lmao 

A little thank you people like pressedd, you're so supportive and ily and thank you for taking the time to comment and vote on every chapter (i know authors don't mention ppl and stuff but I felt really touched so just this once 😌🖐)

Also decided to write today instead of doing my school work.. but it's due at midnight... what can I say

 what can I say

Leige awoke slowly, finding himself in a very comfortable bed.... where was he?

He looked to his left and saw George fast asleep on the small armchair (after all... we don't stan incest i'm sorry bbys)  He frowned. That looked very uncomfortable.

Sighing to himself as he prayed George was a deep sleeper, he crept towards the older boy. Seeing as he didn't react, Leige cautiously touched his arm. No reaction... he was in the clear.

Slowly grabbing his other arm with the intent of dragging George to the bed, he carefully tried to lift him up, cursing George for being so heavy... although in reality he was at a healthy weight and Haruka had never carried a person in his past life so he was over-exaggerating.

George shuffled around in his sleep and Leige immediately froze, widening his eyes and praying he didn't wake up in the very awkward position he was in now. 

Not taking anymore chances, Leige simply flung George onto the bed, hearing a soft "-oof" as he landed before scurrying away.

Since he had slept half the way to George's room, he didn't actually know where his room was. Wondering around mindlessly, he found a window and was slightly surprised at the still dark landscape. So apparently it was still night... wondering if he could find a clock anywhere, he stumbled into a large room.

Opening his eyes and glancing around, he found himself to be in the library, deduced from the spiralling bookcases and intimidating tall walls. 

Well, now that he was here, he might as well read some books..?

Indifferent to his surroundings, he chose a random staircase and a random shelf to take a random book from. Pulling a book out and glancing through, he decided that he was going to have to take multiple at a time so that he could stay still as much as possible. After all, why work hard when you can work smart like big brain Haruka..?

Looking around for a place to sit, he frowned as he realised he should have taken the blanket from George's room but ultimately decided that it was too bothersome to go back at this point. Settling on the floor, not minding the dust and grime, he began to read.