chapter 15

A/N

next chapter leige's gonna get his ass kicked ngl lolol it will finally get exciting goddamn this story is boring

is that a spoiler? i dont know but my 'E' key is still broken and school is kicking my ass

pity me pity me im joking lolol everyone good luck with school!!!

Leige was a certified big boy now, since he was walking to the dining room by himself in the morning, the first time since he was reincarnated here. So really, he didn't mind purple-hair leaving him on his own.

However, the only, tiny, very slight, absolute minuscule problem was that he got a little bit distracted when he was by himself, compared with when he was with someone who would hurry him up.

It really was only a little complication in his routine, honestly.

It wasn't like he once was supposed to get a Christmas present for a co-worker during a festive game of 'Secret Santa' and ended up in a boy's love cafe in a sketchy area of Tokyo.

...How that happened, he still had no idea.

Of course, if he had a set goal in mind with the right motivation behind it, distraction wouldn't be a problem because he was in work mode.

He just wasn't in work mode right now. In fact, he was actually rather reluctant to eat since he just wanted to get back to his studies.

After all, he was learning.

Yes, when he died, it meant that he was suddenly dragged away of what could have been revolutionary work, a breakthrough in the world of science, or at least in the world he used to live in. But that didn't mean he would give up the chance to expand his knowledge.

And to him, the most exciting prospect of life was that he was able to learn, and grow.

So although he was still fairly annoyed about his past research, learning how to grow stronger in a different aspect in a different world was equally as exciting.

"Leige!" a loud yet familiar voice caused Leige to turn around. George, with the exasperated face that Leige for some reason was starting to see more often, walked up to him.

"Yes?" Leige had been peacefully looking out the window, watching the sun rise as he cleared his mind from the intense reading he had been doing for the past night when George came up to him.

"Leige, we're going to be late to school. I thought a maid was supposed to be escorting you." George scanned the area, and true enough, there was no one save the workers finishing up from cleaning duty from the night.

"Oh. Let's go then." he didn't see the point in saying that purple-hair left him, especially since he was fairly grateful at being able to wander in his thoughts.

"What about breakfast?" George sighed, taking in the appearance of his younger brother. The fluffy pink hair didn't really look as if it would agree to being tamed, as if the hair itself knew of the torture it used to suffer with the gel for no reason since it looked so bad, and the newly found liberty was too precious to let go of.

Most of his annoyance dissipated as he compared Leige to that of a lion cub. Finding his younger brother cute as usual, he pinched Leige's cheeks softly before beckoning him to the direction of the dining hall.

At the very least, Leige could have a bite to eat before they left.

Although Leige himself didn't really see the point in eating, especially since he never expended enough energy physically to feel hungry that often, he stayed silent and allowed George to drag him, gently, to the dining hall.