two

Its Tuesday and I don't even get a good morning text. The only text I had gotten was from Arlen who had just simply sent me a countdown and according to that fucking rubbish, I had two hours left.

I tossed my phone onto the bed and finally got up. I brushed and washed my face before walking back into the room. I looked over at where my phone was and bit my bottom lip. I could just do it. I could just sign up for any site and just not respond to anybody, Arlen wasn't going to check.

I grabbed my phone again and walked out of the room, letting out a loud yawn. I was still in the large white shirt and boxers I had fallen asleep in. I made a large mug of coffee before settling in the sitting room. With my phone beside me, coffee in one hand, I flipped on the tv, flipping through netflix before settling on an episode of Never Have I Ever.

In a matter of minutes my coffee was gone and the mug was sitting on the table. My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. It was Arlen and he had sent me another countdown. I had one hour left. He wasn't really going to set me up with gross Carl was he?

What the fuck was I thinking! I knew Arlen, I grew up with him. Shit. I forgot what he can do and he was definitely going to set me up with gross Carl.

That was all the motivation I needed to get up and look for my laptop. I found it and fell back onto the couch, pulling up my browser. I googled top ten dating websites and I didn't find anyone that interested me. None of them were as catchy as the one I had found last night.

I frowned. What was the name of that website again? Love something. I picked up my phone and quickly checked my browsing history and I found it.

Lovematch!

I quickly typed in the url and the website loaded. I could do this. Just fill in the blanks. Maybe something would come out of this. Maybe I could meet someone good from here. I tapped on the signup link stared at the laptop in front of me. I had to do it ow. Do it now before I changed my mind again.

Okay.

I leaned forward and started typing.

Name: Cillian

Username: chillwithcil

Age: 26

Height:

This causes me to stop. I could lie. I wasn't exactly on the tall side. I brought my hand up, finger between my teeth as I nibbled on it.
No . If I want to find something, I have to be truthful. I dont want to be in a sticky situation when I go on dates.

So...

Height: 5'5

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Interest: movies, music, novels, animals, food

My Self Summary: I am a bit shy. Okay, maybe not just a bit. I'm a video editor so I don't lrave my house much and I love to meet people. Long walks, to the park, on the beach, to the pet store are my favourite things. Watching the Food Channel is also amongst my favourite things.

I am looking for someone outgoing, someone who can bring me out of my shell. I am looking for my Happy ever after.

Looking for: Single men between the ages between the ages 28-33

Language: English

Dislikes: smokers, liars, drugs

I hit enter and the loading page comes on the words, lovematch.com in bold white with gold borders and tiny pink hearts at the bottom. After clicking I wasn't a robot and checking my email for the verification link, I was done. I put video editor because I... not a lot of people understand my job and I don't want to keep on explaining it to people who might not stay or care. If I find the one, I'll tell him the truth then.