three

It has been seven days since I opened that damned account and it has been the worst seven days of my life. The first day, it finally dawned on me that I hadn't put up a profile picture. So it was just an empty icon and yet I had three matches. 

No messages though but three matches. At least that was something.

The second day, once I had put up a picture of myself, I got close to fifty matches. My profile picture was of me wearing a large fedora that covered half of my face and yet, yet I had gotten so many matches. And that''s when it turned horrific.

letmedomyourass

kinkydaddy6969

ebonyeggplant8inch

and so many more and those three stood out to me because hey were so repulsive and their messages made me so... ew. No.

One of them had asked me to take a picture of my feet with ketchup drizzled on my toes. He had said something about sucking them off until I saw stars.

Yeah I don't think so.  That kink was just not for me.

The Third day, I had gotten so many dick pictures and no hellos. Just cocks. I didn't want to suffer through it alone so whenever I got a new picture I'd show it to Arlen and his husband when ever they came over.

The fourth day, I couldn't even open the app. I had gotten so many messages and I just didn't want to look at another dick. I had seen enough. I have read, heard, watched horror stories, bad experiences about online dating but this...

It was just ridiculous.

One the fifth day, I had gotten a message from someone and it piqued my interest for multiple reasons. He didn't have daddy, dom, cock, top or 69 in his username. I had clicked on the message and it was a gif of Stewie from Family Guy waving.

I had not been expecting that. It surprised me so much, I just stare at the message for who knows how long until I burst into tiny giggles. I don't reply though, I didn't even send him a heart. I had instead checked out his profile.

waitwithnate

That was his username. He was Thirty, owned a business but it wasn't listed what type it was. According to the information filled out, he was 6'1, brown hair, biracial. He liked movies, music and long talks, listening too.

His profile picture was of hands holding onto a whiskey glass, rings on his fingers and it was in black and white.

Yet I had found it attractive.

On the sixth day, I got another message from waitwithnate and it was a picture and he had actually sent a text this time. The picture he sent was of a poem.

Before I spoke his name
he was simply
one set of gestures, nothing more.

From waitwithnate: the poem is longer than those three lines. I don't know you so I couldn't send the entire poem without being weird, it is my favourite, so I decided to share those lines instead.

I couldn't help but giggle at the poem. It was sweet and I wondered about the rest. I could easily type it up into google and find the rest but that would ruin it. The mystery. I saved the picture of the poem and closed the app.

Today is the seventh day and I haven't gotten any message from waitwithnate yet and I was waiting. I didn't know why I waiting. This man was practically a stranger and I had better things to do besides waiting around for a text from a stranger.

I tossed my phone onto the couch and got up. I made my way to the toilet and eased myself, washing my hands before stepping out. Instead of heading back to the couch, I stopped by the kitchen, pulling open the fridge and taking out some fruits.

It was almost four thirty in the evening and I was so happy it was a Saturday. I had just sliced popped a grape into my mouth when I heard the vibrating sound of my phone. I quickly made my way over to it and just as I was about to tap on the green button, it goes off.

On the screen, was three missed calls and they were all from the same number. There was no caller id but I called back, a small frown on my face. I wondered who could be calling and wha-

"Oh thank god." The person said.

"Jaden?"

It was definitely him. He was panting and I could hear loud sounds in the background and I was instantly alert.

"Please come and get me. Please." Jaden begged, his words cutting off into a choke.

"Where are you? I am coming right now?"

With a shaky voice and a whimper, Jaden calls out his address. The first thing I did was call the police, giving them the address. Once the woman behind the phone tells me the police were on their way, I quickly stuffed my feet into a pair of slides and grabbed a jacket on the way out, to cover me up since I was still in a white shirt and short shorts.

Shit.

There was no time to call an uber so I rushed over to my neighbour's house. It was an elderly woman, grey hair and soft smile.

"Amanda, please I need your car. A friend of mine is in trouble and I need to get to him." I begged.

Amanda's eyes grow wide and she beckons me into the house and grabbed the key from the sitting room before handing it to me.

"Thank you so much. I promise I'll bring it back in one piece."

"I'd hope so. Be careful, dear."

Amanda's car was a black mini cooper S. I nibbled on my bottom lip as I drove, breaking only three traffic rules before I got to Jaden's house. I pulled up, relaxing a bit when I see two cop cars in front of the house, the door to the house was open and I could hear voices.

I don't hesitate to run into the house, screaming for Jaden.

"JADEN!" I screamed, turning left and right. The entire house was a mess and there was this foul smell in the air, like vomit. I turned a corner and found one police officer but he was out cold. I'll get back to him, I just needed to find Jaden.

"JADEN!" I screamed again as I stepped into the kitchen. There was another loud thud coming from upstairs and I ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs, my heart in my throat as I hope Jaden was alright.

I found the police officers, two of them were holding down a man who was struggling and the other one  holding down a woman.

"Where's Jaden?"

"Who?" One of the officers asked. 

"The kid! Their kid!"

I didn't have time for this. There were smashed bottles, dirt everywhere and I just needed to find Jaden.

"JADEN! I'M HERE! PLEASE COME OUT!" I begged, pushing open the doors I came across. When I opened the last door, I heard a groan and shuffling.  I walked into the bedroom, rushing towards the closets and pulling it open. Jaden wasn't there.

I looked around the room wondering where he was, when I noticed the bed. I immediately dropped to my knees and peered underneath the bed. I let out a loud sigh of relief when I see Jaden there.

"Hey buddy, I'm here. You're safe." I said, holding out a hand towards him. 

It takes a while to get Jaden out from underneath the bed, once he was up, I put his arm around my shoulder as I helped him out of the house, some officers coming up to help carry Jaden. There was an ambulance at the front of the house and some people were standing around and staring. These people didn't even help!

Once Jaden was on the stretcher, I finally got a good look at him. He had two black eyes, a cut on his cheek, blood underneath his nails and a bust lip. Oh my god! How could they do that to their child. What the hell?

"We need to get him to the hospital." The paramedic said.

"No hospitals." Jaden said and I almost smacked him.

"You better lie the fuck down and go to the hospital." I said.

"I'm eighte-"

"I am so scared right now. I needed to make sure you're okay and if you tell me you're eighteen one more time, I will pinch you." I warned. I got the address of the closet hospital from the paramedics and drove there.

While they were checking Jaden, after I had answered some questions from the police. I finally pulled out my phone. I had an appointment today and I needed to cancel. I unlocked my phone and finally noticed the notification from lovematch.

Without even thinking about it, I tapped on it and the message opened.

From waitwithnate: this is another one of my favorite poems.

The storm always passes
it won't last forever
The rain always stops and gives way to good
weather
The brightest and warmest of days still to
come
please wait for the sun
The sunshine will come.

The pressure of the entire event gets to me and with tears in my eyes I hit the speedial for Arlen and just...cried.

Okay it's about to begin!!
Leave a comment ❤️
Tell me what you think ?

The first poem is flower by Kim Chu Sun and the second poem is Just Wait For The Sun by Lisa Marks ❤️