NOT ANYMORE

3rd Person's PoV

Camp Half Blood—

  The campers were gathered in the amphitheater for their camp fire song.

  All of them were merry and bright except for the group led by Annabeth and Arem. They were furious.

  "Could you believe it? Jason left us to chase his girl!" Arem said in a hush tone to Annabeth.

  "Yeah I know." Was all Annabeth said as she was deep in thoughts.

  "This is all that Jackson's fault! If he just died like he was suppose to, this would never had happened!" Arem ranted but Annabeth just ignored him.

  "What are you thinking right now?" Arem asked as he noticed that all his words passed right through her other ear.

  "I'm thinking." Annabeth replied.

  "Thinking of what?" Arem asked curiously.

  "Thinking of gutting you alive if you don't shut up." Annabeth threatened menacingly causing Arem to shut up.

  Annabeth then continued to dive deeper in her planning as she was satisfied with Arem's quick response.

  'Just you wait Perseus, your downfall is coming and it will hurt more than bathing in the river styx!' Annabeth grinned at her thoughts.

  Arem on the other hand had a scared look on his face as he saw Annabeth's facial expression.

Percy Jackson's PoV

  I sat on my bunk as soon as I entered my, I mean, our cabin. Raven was still at the amphiteater singing campfire songs so I had the cabin all for myself at the moment.

  "I should plan my moves ahead of time." I said to no one. "But love is unpredictable so I don't know what to plan."

  I sighed, then all of a sudden a burst of smoke appeared in the middle of my cabin, and I could tell who it was because of the smell of the smoke.

  "Lady Aphrodite." I stood up and bowed slightly as Aphrodite came out from the middle of the smoke. She was wearing; a pink hoodie with a dove on the front, a black leggings and a pair of sneakers. Overall she looked breath taking.

  "No need to bow Percy, after all we are lovers." Aphrodite smiled sweetly at me. Now I am not gonna lie, I think I like Aphrodite when she just acts normal.

  "So uhm, what brings you here my Lady?" I asked politely.

  "Enough with the 'my Lady' stuffs Percy." Aphrodite scolded me. "First of all I want you to call me Amor unless you want consequences, since we could not decide for our call sign, I decided for it myself when you and Artemis were lovey dovey in the woods."

  "WAIT YOU SAW US!?" How did she saw us?

  "I'm the Goddess of Love, Amor. Of course I saw you two." Aphrodite gritted her teeth as she talked. "And as much as I wanted to intervene, I couldn't."

  "Should I know why?" I asked curiously.

  "You could say that I respect your privacy very much." Aphrodite said, then she looked at me longingly. "But now I can't stop it anymore."

  "W-what d-do you mean Aphrodite?" I stuttered as she slowly approached me seductively.

  "Did I not told you already? Call me Amor unless you wish to face consequences Mi Amor." Aphrodite said then she pushed me towards the bed.

  "U-uh Amor, what are you doing?" I asked as I tried to stand up only to be pinned down by her.

  "I want my share too Amor. You and Athena did it already. Then you spent a lovely date with Artemis." Aphrodite said as she looked at my probably confused and reddened face. "But what do I get? I can't wait for tomorrow knowing that the guy I love does not know how much I love you."