CAESAR, TREE, AND GUINAE PIG

3rd Person's PoV
NEW ROME-

The Gods looked at the Iris message that popped beside Jupiter confusingly.

"Lord Jupiter, an urgent message from Camp Half-Blood." The Iris message said.

"What is it now!?" Jupiter yelled at the Iris message

Instead of answering, the Iris message just connected the Gods to the caller.

And it was Chiron.

Chiron bowed respectfully and raised his head, "Lord Jupiter, Uhm, I have a... Something to tell you. And you and the Gods might need to come here." He said awkwardly.

"What is it Chiron? We are kinda busy here." Jupiter said coating his every word with irritation.

"My Lord, I really can't think of a better explanation. So I suggest you see for yourself." Chiron said.

"I'll see it later." Before Chiron could reply, Jupiter swiped the message.

The Gods looked at each other anxiously. Then they focused on their main concern.

"What? Something on my face?" Perseus Jackson answered.

Jupiter looked at him then clenched his fist on his master bolt.

"If you come with us peacefully you won't be harmed." He said.

The Gods and the Romans looked at their King with wide eyes as if something was wrong in his head. Like, why the heck would a Person who has an aura that powerful follow you obediently!

"Sure." Was the response of Perseus.

Everyone's mouth was on the ground now.

"Good choice. But for precautionary measures, we will have to bind you." Mars said as he recovered from his shock.

"I'm not into that stuffs," Perseus said with a smirk.

"What?" Was all Venus could say as she lowered her spear.

Those who got the joke choked on air, coughed, and many more. While those who did not get the joke was confused.

"Nothing," Perseus said, now smiling. Then he approached them.

He walked on top of the water easily as if he was a ninja from a certain Anime from Japan or a son of God from another Pantheon.

"So you really are one of my Sons," Neptune said gravely but the others were stunned.

"I just told you that," Perseus replied.

"Vulcan, bind him with those celestial shackles. After that, we are going to Camp Half-Blood." Jupiter ordered.

Vulcan approached Perseus hesitantly with great caution, then he summoned the shackles. Perseus raised his hands together and Vulcan shackled him.

"See, easier done than said." Perseus said smugly as he noticed how nervous Vulcan was.

"Yeah right, kid." Vulcan scoffed.

"Romans, the problem here has been dealt with. You can now go back to whatever you were doing." Jupiter yelled.

The Roman army looked at each other and murmured as they hesitantly retreated.

"Let's go now." Jupiter said and all the Gods nodded.

They each flashed to Camp Half-Blood with Perseus in tow.

CAMP HALF-BLOOD-

Chiron and the Cabin Counselors sat around the ping-pong table uncomfortably, while waiting for the Gods. And the two Percy Jackson's were not helping the atmosphere at all.