TRAP

3rd Persons PoV

  As the moon retreated and the sun rises another day has come, another day full of surprises.

  Percy Jackson slept on his bed like a log until a shaking woke him up.

   "Percy, Percy! Wake up! The horn just blew!" Raven said as he shook his brothers body.

  "Five more minutes." Percy said groggily.

  "It has been more than 30 minutes!" Raven plead his brother.

  "Fineeee." Percy said as he slowly sat down and stretched his body.

  "Take a bath, they are gathering at the amphitheater. I think something is happening." Raven said making Percy curious.

  "Yeah, wait for me. Let's go together." Percy said and Raven nodded.

Percy Jackson's PoV

  Did you ever think of the things you did on your past life to deserve the stuff you are currently experiencing?

  Well, I think I did stuff that might have annoyed the Fates... Cause if I didn't what did I do to deserve this fate!

  After taking a bath Raven and I walked towards the commotion. The gods were there, forming a semi circle.

  "What's happiening Chiron?" I asked Chiron who was besides me.

  "Another prophecy I believe." Was all Chiron had to say to make all my hair tingle.

  So the gods have been assembled at Camp Half-Blood due to another Prophecy. Way to start a beautiful day.

  I watched as Rachel, our demigod friendly oracle, glow green and float in mid-air then sunk down to one of the chairs prepared by a camper.

  "He who has remembered his pasts will traverse into the unknown.
Leave behind what he has loved to slay the beast of damnation.
Destined to fall alone.
The Son of Poseidon shall return."

  Then Rachel slumped and two demigods caught her and brought her to the infirmary.

  Silence enveloped the whole camp, some campers were even looking at me.

  "Is it me again?" I said in a slow yet menacing voice.

  No one answered me, or so I thought.

  "May I remind you Perseus that you already have a brother," Annabeth said.

  Arem was beside her as always, but Jason was no longer with them.

  "Well, last time I remembered, Raven had just been claimed yesterday. So it's impossible for him to return to a place he has never been before." I rebutted.

  "You're right Percy, Raven could never become the child of the prophecy." Poseidon, my dear father, said.

  "That is right Perseus, the Fates themselves have bestowed you this burden once more." Zeus said with a forlorn look.

  To say I was shocked was an understatement, the Fates themselves!? The campers also heard what Zeus said and their mouth touched the ground.

  "Once again, we wish for your aid Perseus." My Uncle, Hades, said.

  This can't be happening. No, I'm too old for this schist!