INTO THE UNKOWN!

Percy Jackson's PoV

So what is up guys? Well, it's ya boi Percy here. And right now I am in front of the place where Grover was almost dragged down with the cursed winged shoes he wore which were given by my dear friend Luke when I was 12.

To elaborate on how I got here well, I bypassed the lane which was full of dead people. Then I got chased by skeleton soldiers which I assumed is their security or police here. Then I went to this place which I assumed was the entrance to Tartarus. Cause if I'm wrong I'll be hell diving without a parachute and end up with a splat.

"Man, if I die here it would be the end of me." I said to no one and realized how stupid my statement was.

Like it's literally the same! Ugh dam it, I'm getting sidetracked. Stupid ADHD!

Anyways, let's just get this over with. I tightened the strap of my backpack so it does not fall off.

"Wait a minute... Maybe I could shadow travel or fire travel to safely reach the bottom!" I said to no one, again.

"Brilliant, now focus Percy, and picture the place." I addressed myself in the third person.

I pictured Damasen's hut since that was one of the places which I consider as a safe haven in the wretched place called Tartarus.

But it didn't work, neither shadow traveling nor fire traveling works when wanting to get inside Tartarus. It seems like a powerful barrier is blocking me and is keeping me out. I could even assume that the barrier also prevents me from getting outside of Tartarus once I get inside.

I guess I'll have to go the hard way and hope that Cocytus is still beneath this entrance.

I backed away a few steps away from the sinkhole which leads to Tartarus and when I got a good distance I ran at full speed then jumped towards the hole while performing the most magnificent cannonball.

And when my descent began I shouted.

"GERONIMOOO!"

Third Person's PoV

OLYMPUS-

The gods were still assembled despite their meeting being adjourned quite early than expected.

They were no longer arguing but discussing plans in an organized fashion.

Then all of a sudden Hades stood up as if stunned by something. His action caused silence to the loud courtroom of the gods.

"Is something wrong brother?" Hestia who was beside Hades asked worriedly.

"Are you alright Hades?" Demeter asked.

"I just received a piece of news, and I think I should bring this up." Hades said as a cold sweat formed on his forehead.

"Is this regarding those power surges." Zeus asked curiously.

"Or is this about Perseus?" Poseidon said inching forward.

"It's about Perseus." Hades said finally. "Charon told me that Perseus visited the underworld."

"And?" Zeus said curiously.

"And it seems that he went to Tartarus." Hades said with grim.

"How do you know of this!?" Aphrodite shouted as she stood up, clearly distraught of what might happen to Percy.

"Well, one is I'm the God of the Underworld and two is that my skeletons spotted him." Hades said sarcastically.

"Did he just went now?" Poseidon asked.