[ wrath - big city blues. ]

[ sᴀᴛᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ʙɪɢ ᴄɪᴛʏ ʙʟᴜᴇs ]

car honking, the low steps of people stepping onto the concrete. the rain made it more soothing, the soft little noises of the rain hitting on certain objects made the whole day more better.

if you were inside, of course.

you, however. were walking in the rain, grumbling about how the weather was horrible, and that you never brought an umbrella, and you were suppose to be at your house, because you wanted to play video games.

you thought about being in the city would be a big, blue city.

although the city was big, it certainly wasn't blue.

you were waiting for the cars to stop moving, and so you could finally cross, before you stopped feeling the rain drops planted on your skin.

you looked up, and saw a black umbrella, blocking all the rain drops.

"you never brought an umbrella?" the 'human' asked.

you looked over to see who brought the umbrella over to you.

you were greeted with green eyes, and blonde hair.

"hello." he smiled briefly. before looking up.

"oh, we can cross the roads, now." he pointed out."

you were starled, but agreed, you turned around, and started to walk away. still not feeling the rain drops fall on you.

"thanks.." you mumbled.

"it's only the natural thing to do." he stated, just shrugging it off.

"what's your name?" he asked, curious than ever.

"it's.. [ name ]." you hesitated, before answering.

"ah. that's a nice name." the male commented, making you flustered.

"anyways.." you brushed off the compliment.

"what's your name?" you asked. you noticed how he grimaced when you asked that.

"well, it's sort of complicated." he explained to you.

"is it because i can't pronounce it? if you don't want to give me your name, just give me uhh.. like.. like a nickname!" you told him.

he seemed to like that idea.

"hmm, just call me s." he told you,

"wow, very mysterious, s." you joked around.

you stopped, realizing that you past the cross road, and were just walking aimlessly with s.

"hmm? [ name ]? are you okay?" he asked.

"yeah, i'm fine." you shrugged it off, but s saw right through you.

"you realized you were talking with me for a long time, huh?" s asked you. you only nodded, but he laughed.

"i was suppose to.. do something, but this is much better than what i was going to originally do." s admitted to you, muttering something along the lines of 'beel' and 'food'.

you continued walking with s, chatting about tons of nonsense, and just having a blast.

you and s stopped at a cross road.

s looked over to his right and saw a library.

"oh! wanna go check out the library? i heard they have a lot of things about hu- history about many interesting things." s stopped himself, before you could understand what he was trying to say.

"well, my house is over there, sorry, s." you pointed over the opposite of where s was heading, to the left.

"oh." he frowned, but sighed.

a long pause was settled between you both, you both didn't know how to say goodbye.

even if it was only for thirty minutes to an hour, you felt like you knew him for over a decade.

"so, you want to meet up at the library next week?" s finally cut the silence, making you smile.

"sure." you nodded.

"then it's a meet up. bye, [ name ]." s nodded, and turned away, walking towards the library.

you looked down, then turned away, heading to the other direction.

"bye, s." you mumbled, walking through the rain once more. going to your house.

with satan

satan walked up to lucifer's room, sighing, he knocking on his door.

"come in." he told satan, which made him open the door widely.

"ah, satan? i never knew you wanted-" lucifer was cut off by satan.

"i want to go to the human world." he declared.

lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"why?" he asked, curious to know why he wanted any contact with the humans.

"i found a nice library, and it has other knowledge that wasn't shown to me before." satan gave him a beautiful, delicate plan, that he made up, although, it wasn't exactly a lie.

he was just telling him things he needs to know.

lucifer thought for a bit, then nodded.

"okay, i'll allow it." he sighed.

satan smiled, and then he turned around, and walked towards the door.

"[ name ] is a nice human, aren't they?" lucifer asked satan, who froze up.

"how do i know? well, when you came back, you never got beel's food." lucifer explained.

"and you also took three times longer than usual." lucifer shook his head.

satan rolled his eyes, and then stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him.

satan walked back to his room, excited for the 'meet up'.

he wants it to be more, although, he'll wait for consent.

fostmlEmxlsnfk i forgot to press publish