[ demon prince - cold and sick. ]

[ ᴅɪᴀᴠᴏʟᴏ x sʜʏ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ]
[ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴄᴋ ]

diavolo you met first, he had a goofy smile, and a reasonable amount of reasons you should trust him.

so you did.

you took that a bit far, and while diavolo was introducing you to the brothers, you hid behind him, not making eye contact.

you kept silent while meeting them, and when diavolo said that this mammon guy was going to be your tour guide, you slightly tugged at diavolo's sleeve.

"hm? are you okay, [ name ]?" diavolo leaned down so he was at the same height as you.

your head went towards his ear, and you quietly whispered; "i don't want mammon to be my tour guide."

diavolo stood up to look at the brothers, looked at you, then nodded.

"who do you want your tour guide to be?" he asked quietly, the other brothers watching you both communicate with whispers.

"uhm, y-you.." you rubbed your arm, squirming around under his gaze.

diavolo's eyes widen a bit, but his smile never faded.

"alright." diavolo nodded, and looked over to the brothers.

"mammon, you don't need to be [ name ]'s tour guide." diavolo announced to him, and mammon was already cheering the second he heard that.

"so, who's going to be the new tour guide?" lucifer asked, surprised.

"oh, well.." diavolo looked at you, and lucifer got the memo.

"are they going to stay at the house of lamentation?" lucifer questioned more.

"ah, i don't think so." diavolo shook his head.

"since i'm their tour guide, i think they'll be staying with me and barbatos." diavolo smiled, and then nodded.

"shall we go?" diavolo asked you, and you nodded.

"me and [ name ] will be going." diavolo waved, and led you towards his castle.

when he opened the doors, your eyes glistened with curiosity.

since the brothers weren't there, and you already got comfortable with diavolo, you were amazed.

"wow! this is amazing!" you clasped your hands together, looking at the golden room.

diavolo chuckled at your reaction.

"well, i'll take you to your bedroom." diavolo held out his hand.

you smiled, and grabbed his hand, his calloused hands clashed with your smooth and soft ones, and the warmth in his hands were transferring to yours.

"here we are." diavolo opened the door, and it revealed your bedroom, with a queen sized bed.

the room was fairly large, but it was still tiny at the same time.

the red and black colored walls was obviously matching diavolo's style.

there was more things in the room, but you couldn't view everything in time, because diavolo tapped your shoulder.

"we should be going now, [ name ]." diavolo told you.

diavolo held his hand out, waiting for you to take the hand again.

and you did.

he smiled, and you looked away. diavolo led you towards the house of lamentation.

"since the brothers are also looking out for you, i think you should tour their place." diavolo explained, and knocked on the black colored door, waiting for someone to respond.