A/N

A/N: A big hello to anyone who stuck with this story to the bitter end! This announcement is just for you

The story took a long time to finish (thank you for your patience), a big reason for that was making decisions as to how it should all end. The 'what ifs' as it were. You all had amazing insights into the story (how characters should act and what should and shouldn't have happened) so I wanted to play around with some of your suggestions.

I'm planning on starting a new story on here called The Story of Sarelle: Alternate Worlds, in this story I'll post alternate events and endings based on a 'what if' question. I'd love these questions to come from my readers!

So send me your requests, it could be pretty much anything but I have some rules:

1. Sarelle's ability can't be changed. It's part of her character and as much fun as it would be like can't have her human self suddenly develop the ability to control it.

2. Any events that happened prior to the 'what if' have still happened, and any clues hidden in those chapters still need to be resolved. So, for example, if she's visited the meadow and seen the cross on the tree then at some point she has to create that cross. The reason for it could be different but it still has to happen.

3. The places Sarelle jumps to as a human cannot be changed and neither can the amount of time she spends there, but what happens when she's there can.

4. Her parents never returned from their carriage trip. The reason why can change, but they can't suddenly come tootling back like nothing ever
happened😃

So if you're interested in seeing an alternate ending or just seeing how things might have been different in certain jumps then drop me a message, or leave a review on here.

Can't think of anything right now? Here's a few examples: What if Sarelle let herself fall for Aslo? What if the kiss between Sarelle and Dylan had felt right? What if Sarelle had went back to the Volturi?What if Bella had died in childbirth?

Please DM the original author❤️
Wattpad: Est2010
FanFiction.Net: DarkCrimson91

Net: DarkCrimson91