𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

Donghyuck was with Renjun on the clinic when the younger spoke, "Hey are you okay?"

Renjun smiled, "Of course, ask yourself instead"

"You're not okay" Donghyuck replied while looking at the older.

"Jaemin talked to me" he informed.

"And?" the younger exclaimed excitedly.

"I've moved on Hyuck" he reminded.

"I know, and what happened?"

"He said he liked me before he liked Jeno" he said.

He knew that Renjun was over Jaemin, but he can still see regret on the older's eyes.

"If only you pursued him first" he replied.

Renjun smiled, "Yeah, but what's done is done. Maybe it's not meant to be like that"

Before he could reply, the nurse came back. He said that if he continued practicing his bone condition would be worse. They said that he should take a hiatus for a few months.

Donghyuck was sad with that news. He prepared a lot on that comeback and because of his condition, he wasn't able to join any group activities for a few months.

Renjun was there though, he helped him pack his things up and he also helped him go to the station where his mother is waiting.

Before he went inside, Renjun wanted to tell him something. But he never continued, he shook his head and shooed him away playfully.

He wondered what that was the whole train ride, but no idea came on his mind.