𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Donghyuck went home after talking to Renjun. They both agreed to talk about it after all of these are done.

He entered the dorm and he found Mark sitting on the sofa, looking troubled.

"Where's everyone?" he curiously asked while looking around. The dorm looked weirdly empty.

"They uh- went out to get some air" he stuttered, not being able to look at the younger.

"Okay, i'll just shower" he smiled walking to their room.

"Donghyuck" he called out which made the younger stop his tracks.

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?" he asked while looking at him. The younger nodded and sat next to him.

"What should we talk about?" he calmly said while putting the snacks he bought aside.

"I'm sorry about earlier" he silently said. He had no idea how to start the conversation or how can he say he like him.

"It's alright. I completely understand" the younger smiled assuring the older that he was fine.

In fact he's actually fine, he realised that, Renjun with someone else would hurt his heart more than seeing Mark with Yuta. That's how he found out he liked Renjun.

"No, I don't like Yuta hyung" he said, defending himself.

"Huh? You said you wanted him to choose you instead earlier" the younger curiously asked.

"I just.. wanted to make him feel better. Please don't misunderstand" he quietly said.

The younger smiled and patted the older's shoulder, "You don't need to worry about me anymore Mark hyung, I moved on" he said.

I moved on. The words kept repeating on Mark's head. He was planning to confess his feelings today. His shoulders dropped upon hearing what the younger said.

"You— moved on?" he trailed and the younger nodded.

"I realised this just recently. I hope you won't feel guilty about this anymore. I forgave you a long time ago and you don't have to worry about my feelings because i'm over it" he chuckled while touching his the older's ear jokingly.

"That's... good then" he slightly smiled.

"I'll just take a bath and how about a movie after?" the younger happily asked and the older nodded.

When he entered his room, Mark's phone dinged. It was a text from Yuta.

'How did it go?' the text stated.

'I was too late' he replied back.