𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

After the breakfast he decided he would go home first to grab some things. He thought of staying on the Dream's dorm for a week since he had nothing left to do at the 127's dorm.

"I'll get going" he announced and everyone bid their see you laters.

Arriving at the 127's dorm, everyone was quiet.

"What's with the commotion?" he curiously asked because everyone was gathered on the sofa.

"Uh- Winwin is here and he was talking to Yuta at the moment" Johnny answered.

He saw Mark sat there looking worried and angry at the same time. And when he looked at the younger, his face softens.

"Where have you been?" he asked the younger while saving a seat beside him.

He sat there and answered, "Dream's. We watched movies and ate all night"

He nodded and focused his attention on Yuta's room again.

"I'll sleep with the dreamies for a week, Jisung wants me to play with him" he informed everyone.

"That's good, I can see that you're extremely bored in here" Doyoung said while patting the younger's head.

The younger laughed a little, "It's not like that, they also give me free food there, it's a win win"

"Hey! we treat you food here all the time!" Taeil protested.

"Yeah and you tell our fans that I don't bring my wallet!" he barked back.

"Because you really don't!" everyone answered.

"True" he answered and everyone laughed. Which made him happy because he was able to lighten the mood a little.

"I'll just take a bath and prepare my things, then I'll get going" he said and everyone gave their nod.

He went inside and prepared a bunch of hoodies and his laptop. He then fished out his phone to call Renjun.

After that scenario they went back to normal, which is something that he was thankful for.

"Buy me redbulls."

"And why would I?"

"Because"

"Lee Donghyuck you—"

Before he could hear the older complain he ended the call and he laughed.

"That's for ignoring me you small bean"