𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Renjun, who was locking himself up on his room, received a new text from Donghyuck. He was asking if he was okay and that he was worried.

He ignored it again. Because he knew, that in this game, he doesn't stand a chance. The history is repeating itself, again. And it's seriously breaking his heart this time.

He didn't know when it started, was it when his face would light up if you ordered his favorite seasoned chicken? Or was it when he would flick his tongue out of annoyance when he teases him? Or maybe is it because when he needed him the most he would go to the Dream's dorm bringing his favorite snack?

He never really knew when he realised he liked the younger. He never really thought of liking him at first because they all knew how he liked Mark.

He sighed as he stood up, grabbing his wallet and his coat, he went out. The members are surprised to see him went out after a few days of staying in.

"Be back at 10." he said as he waved before going out.

Walking at the night park sounds like a good idea at a night like this. It calms him somehow. He never really liked going out but he does when he feels like it.

And when the universe is playing with you, you will only have one thing on your head.

"fuck" he whispered.

He wanted to escape but here he is, seeing Donghyuck's back with Mark.

"Luck is really not on me ey?" he laughed a little.

He knew Mark noticed him. But to his surprise, he ignored him. His brows furrowed and then suddenly, Mark's face is slowly approaching Donghyuck's face.

It's a heartbreak waiting to happen. And he knew so well that it would fucking hurt.

So he turned around, walked as fast as he can, because no, the Jaemin-Jeno history thing won't happen again.

"Give me a fucking break, will you?" he told himself with tears rolling on his eyes.