𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

"If only you'd look my way" Mark said while looking at the sad Yuta.

Winwin went here earlier to return some of Yuta's things. Yuta never really got the chance to talk to Winwin properly because he left after giving his things.

Now Yuta is sad, again. He didn't know why he said that too. Maybe he felt like it was unfair that Yuta is hurting and Winwin doesn't seem to care? He doesn't know.

"What the hell did you do Mark?" Yuta said while looking at the door where the two guys exited.

"What?" he absentmindedly said.

"Why did you say that? I know you never liked me" he said while shaking his head.

"How can you be so sure of that! Of course I- i like you!" he said, trying to convince Yuta but it sounded more like he's convincing himself.

Yuta sighed and looked at him, "But you don't like me that way" he said and the younger wasn't able to reply.

"Remember when we were trainees, whenever Donghyuck was scolded by our teachers you would ask some trainee to give him your lyrics folder with some notes and guides so he'll know what to do next time?"

"Yeah but that's normal he needs help" he reasoned out.

"Remember when you went to me when both of you are about to watch a movie? You were so eager to get home because you said you promised to watch that movie with him but you saw him watching it with Renjun" he said again.

"And when you asked him the second time and he declined because he had to go somewhere that's when you asked me instead"

He didn't understand why he was telling him this, "What's your point?" he asked.

"It means you don't like Yuta and you like Donghyuck" Johnny said, summarizing it.

"We all knew you liked Donghyuck even when we were trainees, we thought that you'd figure it out yourself" doyoung said looking disappointed.

"No, i used to hate him before. I don't like him!" he protested.

The members just looked at him and they let him figure it out himself. It's true that he found Donghyuck cute when they were trainees. He hated him because he excels fast and was praised by a lot of teachers.

But it was something that he admired as well. He liked that the younger's voice can make him calm in some way. He liked that Donghyuck likes to do everything to get his attention.

And he hates it when he said he'll stop liking him.

"I like him?" he told himself and every members facepalmed.

"Took you long enough" jaehyun said, tapping his shoulder.

"I hope you're not too late?" taeyong asked while looking at him.

"I hope not" he thought.