four

After the conversation that took place at Jisung's house, Chenle approached Jisung more along with his Hyungs. Although Jisung still rejects his affection sometimes, like the time where he held Jisung's arm and Jisung quickly removed his hands onto his arm, Jisung didn't push him away anymore. Jisung didn't decline him anymore. Jisung also now sits with them during lunch, though he still won't participate in any conversation but chose to eat and just listen to them. At least, he didn't walk out anymore like before.

"Silence!" Mr. Ten shouted at the class because of the students' noisiness, "Now, listen. Since the art festival is near, I want you to group yourselves into two and take a video of yourself dancing. Less than a minute of video will do, as long as I will see you both dancing properly. After that, I'll choose three pairs— 6 students, who'll perform at the art festival."

"You may now group yourselves into two and discuss what kind of dance you'll do," After that, Mr. Ten left the classroom with his things.

"Chenle, who's gonna be your partner?" Renjun asked him.

"I'm thinking of Jisung," He answered, "For sure no one in this class wants to be paired with him aside from us. How about you?"

"I'll go with Donghyuck," Renjun answered. "Go to Jisung now!" Said Renjun while pointing at Jisung who kept on looking at everyone in class, wondering who could be his partner.

Chenle walked towards Jisung, "Jiiiii, do you have a partner already?"

Jisung shook his head and looked at Chenle with pleading eyes.

"Let's be partners then," Chenle said as he sat beside Jisung.

"So, what kind of dance do you usually do?" Asked Chenle. He knows that Jisung would never have a guts to start a conversation.

"Anything," Jisung answered, almost a whisper.

"Hmm... How about kpop? Do you know Ncity Reality? They just released a song titled Rollin'! The choreography is also nice!" Chenle suggested and Jisung just nodded his head as a sign of agreeing on what Chenle had suggested.

"Here, let's watch their dance practice together." Chenle grabbed his phone and airpods from his pocket. He puts one of the airpod in his right ear while he puts the other airpod in Jisung's right ear. Jisung startled from Chenle's sudden movement, he's not really used to on someone touching him especially his face and anything near it like his hair and ears. Chenle just giggled from Jisung's cute startling.

The video was now playing and they are both watching attentively.

The noisiness of the classroom grows louder as everyone was speaking at the same time. Some even watch dance videos without plugging in their earphones or airpods.

Jisung suddenly felt his heart beating fast as the noisiness of the room dominates the music from Chenle's airpod. He gripped on the pen he's holding tightly.

Chenle noticed Jisung's sudden change of motion. Jisung's eyes kept on blinking, he kept on breathing deeply, and he saw how hard Jisung was gripping on the pen to the point that it broke into half.

Chenle held Jisung's hands and caressed it softly. "You okay?"

Jisung gulped. He's trying to calm himself. He nodded slowly to answer Chenle and continued to watch the video.

However, Chenle wasn't convinced of Jisung's answer. He just kept on looking at Jisung worriedly and caressing his hand.

A few seconds later, a tear fell from Jisung's eyes. Jisung quickly stood up and walked out of their classroom quietly.