eighteen

After the exhausting training, Chenle's now packing his stuffs to before going to the office to talk to the company management. He's clueless why the company wanted to talk to him. He's sure he didn't disobey any of the company rules for trainees aside from dating, which was a secret between him and the CEO.

"I heard the management wants to talk to you," said Hendery.

He and Hendery were now in good terms. Hendery apologized for touching his stuffs and asking some personal questions especially on almost saying something out loud that he shouldn't say. Chenle also apologized for shouting at him. They're back on being friends again.

Hendery didn't ask any more questions about the text message that he saw as he didn't want to annoy Chenle again.

"Where did you hear that?" Chenle asked.

"From the other trainees. They're talking about it, you know, gossips," Hendery answered.

"You like gossips, don't you?" Chenle teased him.

"Because that's how we become updated," Evan joined their conversation. "Why do the management wants to talk to you?"

Chenle shrug, "I don't know. They didn't tell why."

"Maybe you need to be disciplined for something?" Evan guessed.

"For what? He didn't do anything wrong," Hendery replied. "Unless he did something against the rules and he didn't invite us!"

Chenle face-palmed because of the two's idea, "I didn't do anything wrong. Not that I'm aware of."

"Well, you can't be sure. I'm the longest trainee among the three of us and I saw witnessed something you two didn't," Evan said.

"What's that? Someone sneaking a snack?" Hendery guessed.

Evan shook his head, "No, no."

"We have a trainee here before but he left before you two came here. The management called him to come to their office. At first, he thought the management called him because he's going to debut but he was wrong. They made him sit there, close his eyes and think what he did wrong for the whole hours!" Evan told them.

"Eh? Really?" Chenle couldn't believe it. It sounds unreal for him.

Evan nodded, "Once he realized what he did wrong the management made him write a promissory letter. But then weeks later he left the label because he always got caught."

"That's sad but that's also his fault," Hendery commented.

"I'm sure that's not the case with me," Chenle said confidently.

"Oh, confident. I like that," said Evan in a funny tone that made Chenle and Hendery laugh.

"I gotta go now," said Chenle before he left the two and went to the 5th floor to the office of SM's management.

He knocked three times at the door before he entered the room. Chenle was taken aback when he saw a group of people sitting in a conference table and it looked like they were discussing something serious.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Chenle was about to leave the room. He thought that he may be too early. And they're having a meeting there.

"No, you're just on time," said the lady. "Come here and take a seat."

Chenle walked nervously inside the room and sat at the vacant seat. The atmosphere of the whole room was so serious. All of the people there looked serious too.