CISPATCH 3 + Twitter

[ HOT: SM Entertainment Confirms Zhong Chenle's Relationship + Dating Ban Lifted ]

SM Entertainment confirmed the relationship of their rookie singer Zhong Chenle's relationship with his non-celebrity boyfriend. Zhong Chenle wants to keep his boyfriend's the identity of his boyfriend to the public to protect his boyfriend's privacy. Zhong Chenle wishes for people to keep on supporting him on his journey as a singer even though he's in a relationship.

In addition to that, SM Entertainment lifted its dating ban on all of their artist. Mr. Lee Sooman, the founder of SM Entertainment, stated, "We're already thinking of lifting the dating ban for so long. I believe as a CEO and Producer that we should not prevent or hinder the artist's relationship with the people around him/her. As long as the artists won't forget their duty as an idol and will keep on working hard to produce music that people love we will support their relationship. All of our artists are human too and capable of falling in love. And there's nothing wrong with falling in love."

Congratulations to Zhong Chenle and his boyfriend! Congratulations to all the SM Entertainment artists too!

Comments:

[+56] sm i take back what I said. You're not the shittiest company anymore

[+134] guess who's crying? me. Im so happy for sm artists

[+465] does it mean that I finally have a chance to date any members from exo or nshitty?

[+134] replied to [+465]: lol no

[+264] Congrats chenle!!

[+394] im on my way to sm building to court red velvet, fx and snsd

[+347] Can we thank zhong chenle too? bcs of him sm started to care abt their artists lovelifes

-------------

Worldwide trends

Worldwide trends

1. #ThankYouSMEntertainment
3.6M Tweets

2. Zhong Chenle
2.9M Tweets

3. #SM_DatingBanLifted
2.5M Tweets

4. BE LIKE SM
2.4M Tweets

-------------

let us all pretend that we can still see the worldwide trends on twitter