ten

Chenle didn't know what to do. Jisung kept on avoiding him for weeks already. If he tried to talk to him, Jisung would make an excuse such as "Jaemin Hyung is calling me." or "I have to go to the restroom.".

He knows that Jisung was avoiding him after that sudden confession but it felt very unfair to him because Jisung didn't even try to hear his side. He didn't let Chenle talk.

And now, even if they were in the same room he still couldn't talk to Jisung. The younger was busy with practicing and memorizing the dance steps and during break, he would always tag along with Jeno and Jaemin, which frustrates Chenle more.

"You okay there, Lele?" Taeyong asked Chenle while handing the younger a bottle of water.

They were currently in the dance practice room and there were 18 of them. It's been two weeks since they had started practicing and they're already done with gaycity dream's BoomBoom, and now they're practicing with gaycity 2018's White on White.

Chenle accepted the bottle of water and nodded slowly, "I'm fine, Hyung. I'm just thinking of something."

"Is it about Jisung?" The older asked curiously as he sat beside Chenle.

"How did you know, Hyung?" Chenle nodded slowly again. He opened the bottle of water and took a sip.

"It's too obvious. Even though I've only seen you both twice, I know that you're always together but now it seems like he's avoiding you," The older explained while looking at Jisung who's listening to Jaemin's stories.

"Probably just a misunderstanding," Chenle excused.

"Misunderstanding? My nosy cousin, Donghyuck, told me that he's avoiding you for a week. That's not just a misunderstanding," Taeyong commented. "I don't wanna pry in your problems. It's your choice if you want to tell me or not. I just wanna help to make the atmosphere nicer and for you to be friends again."

Chenle breathes heavily, thinking if he should tell Taeyong or not that Jisung confessed to him. But it's their problem or maybe his problem, he thinks that he shouldn't include Taeyong in this. But on the second thought, it's not wrong to ask for help, right?

"Jisung..." Chenle murmured. He couldn't find the right words to say to the older. "He confessed to me last week."

"And? What happened next?" Taeyong just nodded at what the younger said.

He's not surprised that Jisung confessed, even though he thought that Chenle was the one that would confess among them. He saw how Jisung looked at him at the arcade and also the time when he taught Chenle the step. If only looks can kill then he would probably be dead right now because on how Jisung looked at him. And even now, Jisung would still give him stingy stares, but Taeyong just chose to shrug it off because he already had a boyfriend, Jaehyun, and he doesn't have any interest in Chenle.

"He didn't even let me answer to his confession. He walked out after confessing to him. And after that, he keeps on avoiding me. Aish!" Chenle said, frustrated.

"Hmm... Maybe you should talk to him when it just you two alone," Taeyong suggested.

"I already tried that. I walked with him whenever we go home but he would just put his earphones and walk fast. And I can't keep up with his long legs!" Chenle complained.

"Maybe you should corner him," Taeyong suggested again. "Lock the both of you in a room then talk or maybe kiss him then talk to him after- wait, no, you're too young to kiss. Just lock the both of you and hug him and talk to him."