TheOmoope's note

Dear All,

Sometime in early may, I got an idea, I got some motivation from my friends LeemaLiyu and TeemahGujbawu to write about 25 thousand words before the end of may. I'm not there yet, but I've written enough to know that misfortunate is going to be a story.

I'll begin updating in July. Whenever in July, as soon as Bound is finished and done. So, expect it then. But add this to your libraries, tell people about it.

Here is the blurb;

Labeebah Sheriff, known as 'BeebahShe' in the south and Simply 'Beebah' in the north is your girl-next-door actress, likes to hide indoors but has enough vanity to see herself on the screens.

When tragedy strikes, Labeebah isn't so  surprised because to her, what could be more tragic that having an unsupportive partner? she plunges herself harder into her work and leaves him to his antics.

But how does she deal when she ends up in a wheelchair and has only her thoughts for company? What will she do? How will she even let light come back to her life?

Misfortunate is Labeebah's fate.

So, there, there you have it. Please add to your libraries. Your thoughts?

If you want to reach me; I'm on Instagram @theomoope, on Twitter @omosefe_iduh and Snapchat, at vivomosefe. I'll be waiting for your responses.

See ya soon;

TheOmoope 💙