4

After a month you notice your period is late.

"Oh my god am I pregnant I have to make sure," you say to yourself.
You go to Jungkook you see him at the gym room you see him working out.
"Imma go to the store do you want anything," you ask him.
"Oh can you get me a banana milk wait I'll go with you," he says out of breath.
"No it's ok it's a girl thing ok continue working out" you then look at him up and down. He sees you looking
"Like what you see?" he asks you confidently. You just smile
"I'll be going" you go to him and peck his lip.

You go to the store and come back with the pregnancy test and some snacks.
You put Jungkook's banana milk on the table. You scream from the kitchen
"Jungkook the banana milk is on the table"
"Ok" he answers you from the gym.
You quickly go to the bathroom with the pregnancy test. After you took it you wait for it you then see it's positive.
"No way I have to tell Jungkook," you say happily.
You quickly run to the kitchen and see him drinking the banana milk. He then sees you all smiley.
"What's up with you?" he asks you with a confused look.
You then go to him running you jump on him wrapping your legs around his waist he holds onto your legs not letting you fall you let go he looks at you surprised.

"What happened?"
"Guess what?" you say all giggling.
"What? Are you sick just tell me?"
"Guess it'll change your life"
"Um I don't know just tell me"
"I'm pregnant"
"For real"
He starts smiling and turns around making you quite dizzy he then stops.
"Wait is this a prank because if it is it isn't funny Y/n"
"It's not a prank the pregnancy test is on the bathroom"
"Ok let's go see"
He starts walking towards the bathroom he then goes back to the kitchen you hold on to him tightly.
"I forgot," he says you look at him confused. He gets his banana milk and chugged it.
"Ok let's go."
He sees it
"No way we're going to be parents."
He starts playing scenarios in his head.
"Can I tell my friends?"
"Yeah sure tell them to come over."
Jungkook grabs his phone and calls Namjoon.

"Hello"
"Hyung are you all together?"
"Yeah, we're watching a movie why?"
"Put your phone on speaker I got some news."
"Ok go ahead we're listening"
"I'm going to be a father"
They all say wow.
"Can you guys come over?"
"Ok, we'll be there."
Jungkook ends the call he looks at you
"They're coming"
"Ok, I'll make some food then."

In about an hour the doorbell rings Jungkook rushes to open the door.
"Hi hyungs"
You then go and greet them they each hug you.
"Wow, a baby coming soon," Namjoon says.
"Yeah," you say.
"Y/n how are you going to take care of a baby if you need to take care of this big baby right here," Jin says with a smile looking at Jungkook.
"What do you mean I'm not a baby," Jungkook says feeling offended.
"I'll take care of it," Jimin says volunteering.
"No, I will right Y/n," Taehyung says as he looks at you with puppy eyes.
You smile and respond
"I guess both of you can take care of the baby."
"Anyway congratulations to you both" Yoongi says.
You and Jungkook say thank you.
"Let's go eat Y/n made dinner," Jungkook says as he walks to the kitchen.
His hyungs nod in agreement and follow him. They all sit down you hand them the plates with food served.
"Let me help you," Hoseok says and he starts helping. You thank him.
After eating you guys sit there and talk.

"You guys work fast just within months of being married and now you're having a baby," Jimin says with a smirk. You then just blush as you understand what he's saying.
"Yeah how can you say that we're making her feel uncomfortable," Yoongi says seeing you blushing.
"No it's ok," you say reassuring them that you're ok.
"Yeah we do work fast and probably there'll be another one after this one," Jungkook says he looks at you smirking.
"So how did you guys meet?" Jin asks with curiosity.
"Well we met when we were small," you say with a smile.
"Oh, that's nice since back then," Namjoon says.
"Well yeah but I moved and recently I kidnapped her." They all look at him in shock. After they scolded Jungkook they calmed down.

"How about you guys stay over it's late" Jungkook says you then agree with him.
"There's a few rooms so you'll have to share," you say worried.
"That's no problem," Namjoon says.
"Yeah we're used to it," Jin says with a smile.
You then start picking up the plates and put them on the sink while Jungkook shows them around. You start washing them as you then feel arms wrap around your waist.
"You showed the house to your hyungs," you ask Jungkook.
"Yeah, right now they're watching tv in the living room. He says as he put his face on your neck taking in your scent.
"What's wrong? What happened?" you say worried.
"No everything is good" he then starts kissing your neck.
"Jungkook I'm washing dishes and your hyungs are here," you say hopefully he'll stop.
"But I want you but then again I'll have to wait nine months till we do it"
"Yeah"
He let's go of you. You finish up as you turn around Jungkook quickly picks you up placing you on the counter he starts kissing you roughly. You then kiss back wrapping your hands around his neck and run your fingers through his hair.
"Hey, Jungkook I have a question" Jimin comes to the kitchen and he then sees you guys making out.
"Oh I'm sorry go ahead and continue," he says as he quickly leaves.
"Jungkook" you smack his arm.
"Ow, but you liked the kiss didn't you."
You just smile.

Jimin goes to the living room.
"You will not believe what I just saw my eyes have sinned" he starts telling his hyungs.
"Why are you exaggerating," Yoongi says.
"What happened?" Taehyung asks with curiosity.
"Y/n and Jungkook were making out in the kitchen"
They all gasp.

You and Jungkook then go to the living room. They all get quiet and look at you guys.
"I'm guessing Jimin told you guys," Jungkook says. You blush as you and Jungkook sit on the couch.
"Don't be shy Y/n it's normal" Namjoon says making you feel a little better.
"Just that if you guys do it please keep it down I'm trying to get some sleep."
"Omg no I don't think it'll happen tonight don't worry Yoongi," you say making Jungkook then look at you.
"Why not?" he says you smack his leg.
"Oh she said not tonight probably another day just wait Jungkook," Taehyung says showing his boxy smile.
"Yah stop speaking nonsense and let's watch tv." you try to calm down.

They all start laughing while Jungkook pouts but then hugs you and rubs your belly. He whispers in your ear
"I can't wait for the baby to be born"
You kiss his cheek and continue to watch the tv.